Vote for Online Play reps - YSFHQ Staff Elections Spring 2016

Announcements which were previously posted on our Drupal and WordPress blogs.

Which two staff members should be elected?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:08 pm

VNAF ONE
35%
Jetskit
42%
Nodoka Hanamura
12%
NeurAxaL
12%

Total votes: 43

YSFHQ
Staff Chief
Staff Chief
Favorite Aircraft: All of them.

Vote for Online Play reps - YSFHQ Staff Elections Spring 2016

Post by YSFHQ » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:08 pm

Candidate statements:
VNAF ONE wrote:Username: VNAF ONE

Preferred Role: Online Play

What can you bring to the staff team?
Bringing players together online in YS is crucial to helping the community stay together. As one of the most experienced in hosting large gathering events, I plan to continue offering advice and role models allowing people to see what is necessary to get people online and fill our servers. In addition, I plan to continue working with the YSFHQ Marketing Team in branding YS Flight and YSFHQ through any means to make sure our unique hobby is shown to the world. I still see a bright and long future for the YS community and fostering that vision is the most important thing to me right now.
jetskit wrote:Username: Jetskit

As many of you know, I feel very passionate about ysflight, and it's online community. Ever since joining YS I've been involved with VA's and the civilian events. I've successfully ran my own VA for 4 and a half years, during this time, we have held many events which have had good outcomes. Perhaps one of the most popular was the 6 hour long ATC session which myself and 3 others organised back in 2014. The event seen great turnouts and broke the record at the time for longest atc session on YS. I'd love to have the opportunity to serve in staff for another year and perhaps host more events like the 6 hours atc session. Thanks for considering me!
Nodoka Hanamura wrote:Username: Nodoka Hanamura

I have more than 3 years of experience with the English YSFlight Community, and operate my own Fighter Squadron. I am a friendly, yet rule-abiding user, willing to help new members and reinforce rules both on Servers and on the forums.
NeurAxaL wrote:Username: NeurAxaL

I'm in the UK. had years of experience. I'm the only Bernie Sanders here. The rest are trumps.
YSFlight Headquarters
Administrative / Official Account