Voting - Modding [Closes 30th Sep]

News, announcements, updates, & more regarding YSFlight & YSFHQ

Which 2 staff members should be elected?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:00 am

Vic Viper
19%
Patrick31337
32%
ksh
No votes
decaff_42
49%

Total votes: 63

YSFHQ
Staff Chief
Staff Chief
Favorite Aircraft: All of them.

Voting - Modding [Closes 30th Sep]

Post by YSFHQ » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:47 pm

NOMINATIONS - MODDING & ADDON DEVELOPMENT - CLOSED
How to nominate:
Simply post your reason below as to why you would be the best candidate for the role and why members of YSFHQ should vote for you. That easy.

See example post below!
Example nomination post:
A. Nominee wrote:Hi YSFHQ! I am most suitable for this role because I am good at stuff. Remember that one time I did the thing? Please vote for me!
Remember to adhere to the nomination rules and campaigning rules!
See the anouncement thread here: viewtopic.php?f=167&t=8870#p102760

NOMINATIONS HAVE CLOSED! THANK YOU TO ALL NOMINEES!

VOTING FOR MODDING & ADDON DEVELOPMENT STAFF HAS ENDED!

Voting closed on 30th September 2016 @ 23:59 UTC. Core Staff will now verify the integrity of this vote and announce the winners shortly! Please stand by!
YSFlight Headquarters
Administrative / Official Account

Vic Viper
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-22A Raptor

Re: Nominations - Modding [Closes 22nd Sep]

Post by Vic Viper » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:29 am

For those of you who may not know me, I'm the current Executive Officer of the VFA-49 GhostHawks. I've come and gone over the years but always find myself back in our community. Feels like home. I've witnessed the best and worst of times and know very well the amazing things our community can accomplish.

I only consider myself a budding modder, with much to learn and master. I would be nothing without the great instruction and talent from those like Darkness of Enigma and Decaff. Although my skills are still lacking, I put my best effort into projects like the 49th pack (and a few others as well). Modding is my main focus for YSFlight, and I will bring everything I've learned over the last couple of years to help strengthen and promote our amazing and talented addon creators. I look forward to it :)
VFA-49 FORUM

"If you don't know who I am...then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly."

Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58

Post by Neocon » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:36 am

I'll throw in my hat. If somebody else signs up (Somebody? Anybody?), I might throw in the towel. :lol: We needed a second person, and I'm a person who always goes back for seconds.

I've been part of the community for well over a decade now. I'm no expert, but I know a little about scenery editor. I know a little about modding aircraft models, as well, and can help anybody who is blender-challenged. I also know a little about virtual airlines and running a server.

Vote for me and the HQ Dorm will never have a shortage of fried okra or Mello Yello Zero.

ksh
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35

Post by ksh » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:34 pm

hello fellow members. i have been a part of the ysflight community for quite a while now. I log on to the Ysflight forum almost every day, and have a lot of expirience in the moddeling. my stongest virtude is my repaiting (which everybody wants to know how to do) and my weakest one is animation (i havent mastered it yet! but im not giving up). I dont know much about servers, but thats my stong part is repainting and moddleling of aircrafts.
Please vote for me!
Thanks
KSH

decaff_42
First Class Membership
First Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird

Post by decaff_42 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:08 pm

Hello YSFHQ,

I have had the honor of being a part of the admin team for YSFHQ and I wish to have that privilege again. We as a community have been through some rough times, but as a whole the YSFHQ community has persevered and become a pretty amazing place to be. Looking at those who have put their names in for consideration to be Admins, I can safely say that there are going to be exciting times ahead and I would love to be part of your next admin team.

I know that with the fresh faces in the admin team, we can tackle the current issues and future ones that appear. There is a lot of work to be done, especially in the modding world, and I think I can contribute to making YSFHQ an even better place. Being a part of the admin team, I will bring my experience as a community member, modder and admin to the table. With the help of modders and the community as a whole, we can get a lot of great work done.

Thank you,
Decaff_42
Check out my website YSDecaff for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit by Bitbucket page for Python codes: https://bitbucket.org/decaff42/

Feel free to ask me a question! I'll try to answer it as well as I can or recommend a more knowledgeable member if necessary.