Voting - Forum Specific [Closes 30th Sep]

News, announcements, updates, & more regarding YSFlight & YSFHQ

Which 2 staff members should be elected?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:00 am

MD5Ray01
28%
Midnight Rambler
47%
KM6BZH
25%

Total votes: 53

YSFHQ
Staff Chief
Staff Chief
Favorite Aircraft: All of them.

Voting - Forum Specific [Closes 30th Sep]

Post by YSFHQ » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:50 pm

NOMINATIONS - FORUM SPECIFIC - CLOSED
How to nominate:
Simply post your reason below as to why you would be the best candidate for the role and why members of YSFHQ should vote for you. That easy.

See example post below!
Example nomination post:
A. Nominee wrote:Hi YSFHQ! I am most suitable for this role because I am good at stuff. Remember that one time I did the thing? Please vote for me!
Remember to adhere to the nomination rules and campaigning rules!
See the anouncement thread here: viewtopic.php?f=167&t=8870#p102760

NOMINATIONS HAVE CLOSED! THANK YOU TO ALL NOMINEES!

VOTING FOR FORUM SPECIFIC STAFF HAS ENDED!

Voting closed on 30th September 2016 @ 23:59 UTC. Core Staff will now verify the integrity of this vote and announce the winners shortly! Please stand by!
YSFlight Headquarters
Administrative / Official Account

MD5Ray01
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10A Thunderbolt 2

Re: Nominations - Forum Specific [Opens 16th Sep]

Post by MD5Ray01 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:24 am

I may be a bit early, but I'm throwing my hat in the ring (again).

I'm a level-headed person, and have some experience with forum administration. I've been fairly active in the community (even if I've kept quiet for the most part). I have a mind for analyzing, but can act swiftly and decisively if need be.
ImageImage
"Everything's better when inverted" - me, 2015

Midnight Rambler
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: F-16

Re: Nominations - Forum Specific [Closes 22nd Sep]

Post by Midnight Rambler » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:54 am

Hello!

I thought i might as well enter my application for forum specific over online play in order to try something different.

So my history in HQ and YS is long and varied, starting in approx. 2007/8. I started here when HQ was first formed after having been a member os YSP2. I've been involved in almost every squadron and VA that has existed in YSflight in almost every position from recruit to CO/CEO. I was administrator in charge of civilian HQ for approx. 1 year, helping promote VA exposure and competition including monitoring flight hours and logging which was very successful for a period of time.

I'm passionate about promoting the enjoyment of the game and helping newbies get involved, notably through my previous management of the very successful 42South server over 4 years.

I will be honest and say that over the past year or two I have been less than impressed with my general attitude towards people, especially in combat. I hope that I have fixed these problems and work with you all to help develop YS and HQ.

Please consider my honest application and I hope to be able to serve you in the future.

KM6BZH
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Mitsubishi Zero

Re: Nominations - Forum Specific [Closes 22nd Sep]

Post by KM6BZH » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:45 am

Hello YSFHQ!
I thought I should nominate for the forum admin.

I first wanted to be a pilot when I had a chance to fly a Cessna 172 for EAA's Young Eagles. After that, I was obsessed with airplanes. That's where I met YSFlight. It was 2013. YSFlight gave me an opportunity for me to fly every day, whenever I wanted. I signed up for YSFHQ in 2016, since I didn't know about this whole community. I now am active every day on the forum, unless there is an emergency (like family vacation which I can't take my laptop). I now manage the Cal-Air VA and the FreedomFighterWing.

I can get the whole picture of the problems, and I will also help YSFHQ become more global. I think that by engaging with different communities, YSFlight can advance more. I want YSFHQ to be an open space for every pilot who wish to fly, and I want to continue to advance YSFlight to its maximum capability.

So, please consider me for the forum administrator!