[PACK] GRENIAM's F-16C/D Block 50/52 Pack

Large packs consisting of more than one type of aircraft.
Iceman
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper

[PACK] GRENIAM's F-16C/D Block 50/52 Pack

Post by Iceman »

[mod=GRENIAM's F-16C/D Block 50/52 Pack][previmg]http://raptor.ddo.jp/grenium/blog/asset ... 84-404.jpg[/previmg]
[moddesc=http://www.mediafire.com/download/gy2hy ... 2/F16s.zip]Posted here, as requested by Greniam himself - Please comment and question here!
Day late but manual, F-Kogitsukemashita to finally release the 16 series. Refines the original model of the CEP, less than six months to deploy early series. DAT or even more than the model, but I was not prepared to delay until late performance data, today announced the release of Innovation. I think that many people already know, when we are producing a lot of publicity he received a support WhiteWolf. Mr. WhiteWolf Kudasatta raise many times the charm of the aircraft is to take this opportunity Thank you. Since I still just one author, image and video editing, so entirely ignorant of these, and always has been always amazed how this can change depending on the editing. The video smiling "Sand storm and Gray falcon" a, F may not cutting-16 and Tornado Video Blog, please come have a look with this one. So, that is not shipped with the flight manual, and enjoy flying it as actually reading this I do not think so. But somehow "just fly" YS Flight and tend to become just. Forth a date sheet thus planned to look at flying with the most delicious place, and not thought of that because of a new forward, we have provided. I was allowed to have described how the basic maneuvers such as landing一応, that was it different in each individual, it would come out each way to do it come accustomed, as this fly, such as This is the last time. As with the data sheet, but it also captures the importance of always wanted to fly to observe the procedure well, I was not bothered that I can enjoy such, I think. This is the Tornado had little to incorporate the previous work, F-this was more in earnest at 16, is that I. Dearimasu the various aircraft and cumbersome, and I hope I'll skip a long to do. Now, since is a sequel. I did think the first F-16 is trying to remake, it does not remember much. Perhaps, F-I made ​​at the current level 16 What is not, and would have led to the thought, F-or why only singled out 16 does not remember; we also promote Detail Up The result went, I is 1.0 ~ 1.5MB per unit time. Even more than the fairing and details such as antennas, this is a tremendous increase in value caused by marking. USAF paint a simple design with no camouflage, because of the marking unit, this aircraft is actually the best heavy in size. Took care possible is going to skip, is still so much ... I would say. Well, I have no problem if the current PC specifications, all everybody, not at current levels from this point a little reflection is needed. This is a special aircraft, are also available VISTA / MATV it was not there. I was meeting his fans hope Tatteno F22, since he has gotten to the tremendous support in kind from the usual script, thanks also serves, its value is. Configuration of the nozzle does not go to one dedicated to each vane DNM Chimachima in one hand and a calculator, was humble and very, good shape is something. Now this is far from attention do you say, I get over it as far as anyone quite gimmicky. In the most obvious place is stretching the legs, what stops the rotation of the wheel. Such as the F-15 is confusing, F-16 and F/A-18 and the aircraft is, that figure fell loosely in the legs is the approach I still want to reproduce. Rest of the nozzle opening, I said to you is a display change. Since there is no corresponding action class, by applying the Hi speed propellor, has been closed and the switch to open the nozzle. Not a continuous operation, will remain absolutely strange, as an operation linked to the throttle at the moment I do this is utmost, I think. But if it can adopt another good idea, think of at the moment. If I had a pin and Irasshaimashitara, Kudasaru helpful and let me know. Another such change is the angle of the rudder and speed brake operation, because this area has also written the manual, I will spare you might want to see it confirmed again. Now, I at length said the plant, it is best appreciated if everyone enjoyed more than anything else. Thank you for waiting really. In the right sidebar "GRESP F-16 Series" and download from, please follow the instructions to install the enclosed documentation. In, F-16 was reborn, please enjoy.
[/moddesc][/mod]
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax
Shutter

Re: GRENIAM's F-16C/D Block 50/52 Pack

Post by Shutter »

Whoa. Awesome.
tigershark
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: uk & germany fighter

Post by tigershark »

OMG THAT IS EPIC
anthsco
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: A-10 Thunderbolt II

Post by anthsco »

Epic indeed! Thanks very much!
Welshy
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Sea Jet

Post by Welshy »

Ice, hes giving you a run for your money :P

Nick
YSFHQ Elected Overlord
Overlord of VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Supreme Overlord of 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
Head Honcho at Talking Aero and British Defence
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!
Gunny
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Post by Gunny »

Na,apples and oranges as gorgeous as Greniam's are I garuunty just the cockpit is bigger than one of Ices whole planes.But still yummy.
Aero

Post by Aero »

Amazing release. Each version is unique in it's flight characteristics in that their .dat's are individually tweaked to match real world performance. And although I can not read Japanese, I can tell the 66 pages of documentation included is very detailed and thorough. It almost feels like I purchased a high quality add-on for one of the major flight simulation programs. Great job.
SvenPhantom
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified

Post by SvenPhantom »

I have this weird glitch when I put the flaps at 50%. Does anybody else have this problem?
If God had wanted the army to fly, he would have made the sky brown.
If God meant man to fly, He'd have given us bigger wallets.
If God had meant for men to fly he would have made their bones hollow and not their heads.
Philster
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747

Post by Philster »

I have the error too, but Doomsday and some other people didn't seem to have it.
241st Shadow Hunter
Team Awesome # 241
Soji wrote:They were the last birds who could have been arrested for the criminal negligence.
waspe414
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Kiowa, Mitten, Hornet

Post by waspe414 »

Yeah. The slats go funny at only 50%, not 49% or 51%...
Actual UltraViolet
Image Image
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
Airbourne
Frame Rate Serial Killer
Favorite Aircraft: F-16 Fighting Falcon

Post by Airbourne »

I still don't know how to put the flaps at 50% or any % of that matter.
waspe414
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Kiowa, Mitten, Hornet

Post by waspe414 »

Either set them to an axis, or use the "Flaps Up" and "Flaps Down" rather than "Flaps Up/Down". Up/down goes either 0% or 100%, stepping it goes by 25% (except in the 2011 test version, where it went by 20, 20, 60 or something).
Actual UltraViolet
Image Image
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
Bombcat
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-14D Tomcat

Re: [PACK] GRENIAM's F-16C/D Block 50/52 Pack

Post by Bombcat »

Updated with current mod link.
[CAG171]Bombcat, Commander, Air Wing 171
Team Awesome # 23