[PACK] YGL Pack Re-release

Large packs consisting of more than one type of aircraft.
Turbofan
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants

[PACK] YGL Pack Re-release

Post by Turbofan » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:59 pm

[mod=YGL Corp Pack (Global/Regional/Stellar/THI/THI Commuter)][moddesc=http://www.mediafire.com/?x0dcnd94ygoha4e][previmg]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa16 ... _prev6.png[/previmg]
Global Airways hub operations at Central International Airport in the York Valley region map[/moddesc]
[instmod]To install this pack, simply unzip "YGL Pack", put the folders "STELLAR" and "YGL" in your main YS Flight folder, and copy and paste the pathways in the "YGL-Readme.txt" file in your default aircraft.lst file.[/instmod][/mod]

***Notice: This re-release of the YGL and STELLAR Airways packs is not to be used for starting a Virtual Airline under the names of Global/Regional/Stellar/Stellar Express/THI/THI Commuter. These aircraft are being provided solely for the use of flying in YSFS or on a valid YS Flight server. On the other hand, please feel free to take screenshots of these aircraft as you wish and you may also add captions as you wish for those screenshots. You may also use these aircraft for videos. Thank you for understanding.***

Thanks to the mod who fixed this :).
Check out my YSFS videos on my Youtube channel!
-----------------------
ATRP: When used in my posts refers to "Air Traffic Replay Project"
-----------------------
Avatar: Pratt and Whitney JT8D-219
-----------------------
My general rant: I will call them blended winglets, not Sharklets; There is no CEO, it's just simply put, an Airbus 319/320/321, or the 320NEO, 321NEO etc. I didn't land IN DAL, I landed AT DAL. On the other hand, I did land in Dallas.
-----------------------
Website GRID updated for 2019. New stuff in the works!
Turbofan's Terminal

Hi! I make average, undesirable, boring grey maps for YS Flight!

Iceman
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper

Re: YGL Pack Re-release

Post by Iceman » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 am

You're welcome. Good stuff.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax

Turbofan
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants

Re: YGL Pack Re-release

Post by Turbofan » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 pm

:oops: Ok, in my haste to re-release the pack, I left a couple of flight deck positions in the wrong spot. The fix is easy. Just copy the following lines and paste them into the folders specified below. Sorry about that. For those of you who haven't donwloaded the pack yet, I have already re-uploaded the file with the corrected flight deck positions, and checked everything else.

For the Stellar 737-500 in the YGL folder, the correct position is: COCKPITP -0.625m 1.86m 9.60m #COCKPIT POSITION (i.e. for the file b735.dat in the YGL folder: YGL>Stellar>b735.dat)

For the Trans Hawaiian International (THI) 757-300 in the YGL folder, the correct position is: COCKPITP -0.45m 1.35m 27.00m #COCKPIT POSITION (i.e. for the file b753.dat in the YGL flder: YGL>THI>b753.dat)

Just copy these COCKPITP lines and paste them over the incorrect ones, only if you have downloaded these and you find out the flight deck position is in the wrong place for these two aircraft.
Check out my YSFS videos on my Youtube channel!
-----------------------
ATRP: When used in my posts refers to "Air Traffic Replay Project"
-----------------------
Avatar: Pratt and Whitney JT8D-219
-----------------------
My general rant: I will call them blended winglets, not Sharklets; There is no CEO, it's just simply put, an Airbus 319/320/321, or the 320NEO, 321NEO etc. I didn't land IN DAL, I landed AT DAL. On the other hand, I did land in Dallas.
-----------------------
Website GRID updated for 2019. New stuff in the works!
Turbofan's Terminal

Hi! I make average, undesirable, boring grey maps for YS Flight!