- Penguin Airways VA
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:57 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: 757 - 200,787,a319,a320
- Location: scotland
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 146 times
- Been thanked: 109 times
Our new fleet pack is now ready for download, we are aware that there is a small issue on the A330F and some small shading issues on the wing of the 757, this pack is in flyable condition, however we will be updating this topic once we have solved the issues, thanks!
Dan - Dave for all their hard work on ensuring the pack was ready on time and for helping fix issues and helping paint aircrafts
Owl - for all his aircraft models
TF58 - For his models
Lucas - For his models
Decaff - his 737-800
(this pack also contains the Concorde, please only install this aircraft if you are attending the YSATC session)
[instmod]1. Download the compressed file from the Penguin Airways website (directlink)
2. Unzip the .zip folder.
3. Move the aircraft and user folders into your main YSF folder.
* for those installing the Concorde, place the Concorde folder into the PAVA user folder and then place the LST line given in the folder into the main air_PAVA.lst.[/instmod]
"Aviation was not an industry nor a science. It was a love."|YS ATCO|PAVA CEO|
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3878
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win 10
- Has thanked: 1654 times
- Been thanked: 1751 times
And installed on the CFN14 server for the flying penguin people.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests