[AIRCRAFT] VFA-49 Pack V (DV2 Black Falcons)

Discuss addon releases that fall under the "Aircraft" category.
YSFHQ Archive Bot

[AIRCRAFT] VFA-49 Pack V (DV2 Black Falcons)

Post by YSFHQ Archive Bot » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:52 am

VFA-49 Pack V (DV2 Black Falcons)
Category: Aircraft

UPDATES: Division 2 Black Falcons I DID NOT MAKE OR PAINT THESE AIRCRAFT Aircraft of Division 2 now released. Black Falcons Air to Air-Division SU-47 Berkut Credits to CEP for model and LordFlash and Ace23 for paint F-35B Credits to CEP for model and LordFlash and Ace23 for paint YF-23 Credits to CEP for model and Buck Nasty and Ace23 for repaint F-16C (Interceptor Configuration) Credits to CEP for model and Ace23 for repaint F-16C (Ferry Configuration) Credits to CEP for model and Ace23 for repaint F/A-18E (Interceptor Configuration) Credits to CEP for model and Ace23 for repaint F/A-18E (Ferry Configuration) Credits to CEP for model and Ace23 for repaint Night Cobras Ground Attack-Division F/A-18E Credits to CEP for original model, and Mike and Flake for paint and edits. CKP for afterburners SU-33HE Credits to BuckNasty for paint/edits Credits to Oranleed for model SU-34XR Credits to BuckNasty for paint/edits Credits to Oranleed for model FB-22A Credits to Midnight Rambler for paint. Credits to XLP for model. A-10 II Credits to Mike for paint Credits to Oranleed for model and YSMajor Saber Hawks HQ/Carrier Defense Division F-14D Credits: CEP for model Ace Lord for paint F/A-32C Credits: WFTC for model Buck Nasty and Ace Lord for paint/logos AV8-B Harrier Credits: Oranleed for model Ace Lord for paint HF-22 Credits: BuckNasty F-22 NATF Credits: XLP for model Midnight Rambler for paint Eagle Eyes Recon-Division E-2 R Credits to Flash for design and paint and CEP for model. Credits to Mike and Ace lord for original paint scheme SR-71 Credits to Lord Flash for paint and to CEP for model F-117A Credits to Flake for paint and Mike for logos. Credits to XLP for model Black Dragons-Aerobatics Division F-5 F-16 F/A-18 F-22 Credits to Flake for the paints and Oranleed, SC, and XLP for the models. Birds of Prey-Training Division F-5F Credits to Lord Flash for paint and Oranleed for model Alpha Jet Credits to BOP and Lord Flash for paint Enjoy

---

Originally posted by (Unknown)
Credits:
see desc
http://www.mediafire.com/?nj1m1ozqzmz
mod edit: link removed

KingGedeon
Favorite Aircraft: SU-47

Re: [AIRCRAFT] VFA-49 Pack V (DV2 Black Falcons)

Post by KingGedeon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:28 am

who knows where to get the vfa 49 homebase scenery?

NightRaven
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: .

Post by NightRaven » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:30 am

Admittedly it's a little difficult to find since there was never a proper release topic, but I've placed it on the mChat just a few minutes ago... :?
http://www.mediafire.com/?z9j9sfyt9ubvdug (edited, corrected)

waspe414
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: CH-136 Kiowa, Yak-130 Mitten

Post by waspe414 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:49 am

That is totally the wrong squadron, NightRaven. That's the 171st's redo of all the stock maps.

EDIT: I should probably get around to releasing the v2 of that given that it's realistically not going to get any more complete.
Last edited by waspe414 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Actual UltraViolet
Image Image
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green

NightRaven
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: .

Post by NightRaven » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:52 am

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
http://www.mediafire.com/?z9j9sfyt9ubvdug
this should be correct. My bad.

Also, the 171st ground pack link is already present in the Featured Addon Packs topic. I've deleted your topic and post, u2fly, as they are redundant, and I hope you'll understand, but if you want them reinstated you can PM me or the other admins. Admins if you deem my actions wrong I am more than willing to allow you to revert the changes.

VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Post by VNAF ONE » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:00 am

waspe414 wrote:EDIT: I should probably get around to releasing the v2 of that given that it's realistically not going to get any more complete.
Waspe, we (I) are working on a new map that should be ready soon whenever I get off on my butt and finish the little stuff there is left to do.
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer