RAAF Mirage 3

Discuss addon releases that fall under the "Aircraft" category.
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

RAAF Mirage 3

Post by Flake »

RAAF MIRAGE III - 74SQN

G'day everyone.

About time I released another addon eh? This one's a repaint of Oranleeds Mirage 3E.
This Mirage was flown by 74SQN RAAF, and will be making an appearance at Airshow '87!

All credits and install instructions are included in the ReadMe.

Cheers folks!

DOWNLOAD NOW!
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
YSG2000
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: Mirage 2000

Re: RAAF Mirage 3

Post by YSG2000 »

Downloaded and installed. Looks great, thanks. On my Linux PC, however, the YSFLIGHT folder contains a folder called "aircraft" with a small a, therefore I had to copy the lst file manually to that folder.

Also included instructions on how to download and install yout plane on my website:

https://sites.google.com/site/ysflightplanetutorial/
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Re: RAAF Mirage 3

Post by Flake »

Welcome YSG.

Yeah it's an issue with some linux builds that their way of handling certain file formats is case sensitive (WHY would they do that!? D:)

A manual edit of the LST and file names, or a script to auto-rename them would be a good idea to invest in as a linux user, as many people do not package their addons with Linux in mind - myself being one of them.

I prefer using "Title Case" for my addons. It's just a personal preference.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!