- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:41 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-15
- OS: Windows
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 21 times
Please enjoy flying!
https://sites.google.com/view/kokiysfs/ ... authuser=0
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- OS: Windows 10/Gentoo
- Has thanked: 272 times
- Been thanked: 201 times
Beginner ATC for hire!
-New England Scenery
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:13 am
- Favorite Aircraft: all airbus aircraft
- OS: windows 8.1
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Lockheed L1011, B100 King Air, DHC-6, Boeing 727
- Location: Southern US
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
1. They ain't "sharklets", like Turbofan said.
2. The Tu-114 should really go back into service in a redesigned form.
3. The L-1011 should also return, too.
4. My posts are repeatedly deleted on the AM3 forum.
5. Concorde must return!
6. Fegelein can never die, even when Hitler himself tries to kill him. (Downfall parodies)
7. Embraer should restart production of the EMB-110 and EMB-120, as those are my two favourite prop planes.
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:18 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 737 NG
- Location: Mostly Istanbul, sometimes Zagreb
- OS: Win, I guess 8
- Has thanked: 27 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3426
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 551 times
- Been thanked: 1204 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest