[SCENERY] Evansville, Indiana

i.e. airports, maps, race courses, carrier fleets, etc.
Indy
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

[SCENERY] Evansville, Indiana

Post by Indy »

Evansville, Indiana
Version 1.0

This is my first ever scenery release on YSFlight. Over the past 4 days, I've been learning and constructing this recreation of the Evansville area. Since this is my first project, there is a lot of room for improvement. I have a strong passion for this project and plan on periodically updating it on this thread as my experience grows and I feel more comfortable in the editor. This includes the entire urban area, an updated KEVV, and the addition of both Henderson and Owensboro.

This project was originally forged by Kujo in 2016. After the original files and over 2 months of work were lost, it was believed that Evansville would not be coming to the YSFlight community. Fortunately, I was able to find screenshots of parts of Kujo's work that I was able to recreate. Although it isn't the most interesting or detailed map in the community, Evansville has a special place on YSFHQ and this uniquely quiet little city deserves a place in YSFlight.

Please contact me if you have any interest in using this for an event, server, group, or any other commercial use. All rights reserved.