- Posts: 578
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
- Location: United Kingdom
- Has thanked: 534 times
- Been thanked: 528 times
Heathrow is the UK's biggest International airport and the 5th busiest airport in the world. Currently Heathrow serves 90 airlines to 170 destinations worldwide with It's 2 runway operation. This map is built as a modern update to the original YSFlight Heathrow. In the future this map will also include an updated Gatwick and a brand new London City airport.
Download on our website
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Lockheed L1011, B100 King Air, DHC-6, Boeing 727
- Location: Southern US
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 13 times
1. They ain't "sharklets", like Turbofan said.
2. The Tu-114 should really go back into service in a redesigned form.
3. The L-1011 should also return, too.
4. My posts are repeatedly deleted on the AM3 forum.
5. Concorde must return!
6. Fegelein can never die, even when Hitler himself tries to kill him. (Downfall parodies)
7. Embraer should restart production of the EMB-110 and EMB-120, as those are my two favourite prop planes.
"LoL cArgO dOOr" -McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, my sworn enemy
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3896
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win 10
- Has thanked: 1686 times
- Been thanked: 1772 times
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:05 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F5 A10 SR71
- Location: Wellingborough England
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 39 times
Good idea, I don't mind if it's a version of Gunny's with the over height mountains. One with the right height would be better though.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest