A bit of random personal talking (I might regret posting this)

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
Ruskiwaffle1991
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Too many to name :)
Location: Philippines, Earth, Sol System, random arm thing of the Milky Way, random supercluster, Universe

A bit of random personal talking (I might regret posting this)

Post by Ruskiwaffle1991 »

September last year, I was just checking my YT feed and I saw that one of the channels I'm subbed to uploaded a video about a flight sim I've never encountered before called YSFlight. I have never seen such a good flight sim that is lightweight and also good and so I asked him about different things. I thought the 2018 version has all the cool planes just because I checked the website. I never knew about addons and stuff. I waited until October so I could use my mom's very bad laptop for gaming and other purposes. I downloaded the 2018 version and I was amazed. I got to fly the B-2 which was a pretty uncommon plane in most mobile sims. When I tried to make a shortcut for 2018 YS, it gave errors and I was unable to open it. I tried using the 2012 version but it was very stupid. I settled in with the 2015 version since it was the latest stable version and I enjoyed it until I knew about addons. I asked hawkbitalpha how to install addons but I never got easy answers. I then went to check out his second beginner's guide to ys and I finally understood it. (well yes but actually no) I then downloaded oranleed's Pogo which was a triumph for me since it was the first addon I downloaded but I noticed that it took off like a normal plane instead of the tail sitter configuration it actually had and so I deleted it. The first addon pack I downloaded was the 2UCW pack which I liked and the first major pack I downloaded was OHP. I then continued adding more and more s*** to the game until my YS folder was more than 2GB in size. It was not until January 5 after my 13th birthday when I joined YSFHQ. I went there just to ask questions and stuff but I realized that I could make friends with the people here like Biry or Ping of 9th Matrix and 2UCW. I could someday join the Discord but my personal phone is broken and I might get someone to repair it. Anyways, if you had fun reading this, comment something good or just leave it alone, if not then leave and don't look at this post ever again. Fin
Never ask a man his salary,
A (i completely forgot)
A Me 262 pilot, how many times his plane's engines caught on fire.
Luisitoo
2nd United Combat Wing
2nd United Combat Wing
Favorite Aircraft: N/A

Re: A bit of random personal talking (I might regret posting this)

Post by Luisitoo »

that was very heartfelt, very cool ruskiwaffle1991, very cool. :')
Ruskiwaffle1991
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Too many to name :)
Location: Philippines, Earth, Sol System, random arm thing of the Milky Way, random supercluster, Universe

Post by Ruskiwaffle1991 »

@Luisitoo : )
Never ask a man his salary,
A (i completely forgot)
A Me 262 pilot, how many times his plane's engines caught on fire.
Biry
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: Su-30MKI.Mig-21 Bison

Post by Biry »

:)
Gordo
2nd United Combat Wing
2nd United Combat Wing
Favorite Aircraft: F/A-18F Super Hornet

Post by Gordo »

[ref]Ruskiwaffle1991[/ref], It sounds like we were in the same shoes.

I would be willing to help you out with anything, (if you have discord) hit me up, im Iceman#7750.

This doesn't just go for ruski, if anybody needs help with anything YS or flight sim related in general, let me know, im willing to help.

Co-Founder, Organizer, Co-Host @ VCAP 2021-Present
YSACC Viper Demo 2021-Present
Why Are You reading this? Im Just Gordo...