- Posts: 4372
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 858 times
- Been thanked: 1265 times
Gunny was always much revered and respected around this community.
We should aim to commemorate his life and membership at YSFHQ soon.
Semper Fi, Gunny!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:05 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16c
- OS: Windows
- Been thanked: 2 times
ok ima ddos your samsung smart fridge now
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:22 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A-10 Thunderbolt II
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Has thanked: 190 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
You can finally rest. We got it from here..
- Posts: 1178
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:16 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Tornado GR4
- Location: Great Britain
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Mad many good conversations with him back in the days of teamspeak, he was such a good person!
Even as little ago as March this year we shared a private message.
He will leave a huge hole in this community that's for sure!
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:05 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F5 A10 SR71
- Location: Wellingborough England
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 39 times
R.I.P. Gunny. Semper Fi!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests