Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
I'm sorta new to YSflight, I know how to dogfight, mod planes performance, and pretty much all the basics of it, hope I have fun in this community
Hello. You'll never be at a lack for things to do here, that's for sure
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3224
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 577 times
- Been thanked: 731 times
Welcome,if you cant your not trying.
- Core Staff
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper
- Has thanked: 86 times
- Been thanked: 138 times
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:07 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 13 times
Hope you have a good time!
If God had wanted the army to fly, he would have made the sky brown.
If God meant man to fly, He'd have given us bigger wallets.
If God had meant for men to fly he would have made their bones hollow and not their heads.
Cheers, welcome to the forum drakhaon.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:02 pm
- Location: Building, City, Los Angeles County, California, USA, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, Multiverse
- Has thanked: 3 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests