Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:34 am
- Been thanked: 15 times
I guess I'm considered old, but just finishing a Masters degree in Geology at BYU (Utah) in geology, with an emphasis in geophysics and the investigation of landslides. I've been a part of YSF for about 4 years now, modded, painted and edited several 10's of aircraft. Other than geology and the outdoors I really enjoy learning about simple programming type stuff, time my wife and son, and vacations to anywhere with a beach.
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3224
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 577 times
- Been thanked: 733 times
Thats ok Kuro I am concidered ancent welome bud.
- Posts: 1110
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:11 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire
- Location: Washington DC
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Kuro! Good to see you
Welcome to the forum kuro!
- Core Staff
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper
- Has thanked: 86 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1954
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants
- Location: Central OK
- Has thanked: 1042 times
- Been thanked: 741 times
Welcome to YSFHQ Kurosaki! Good to see you here.
Hi! I make average, undesirable, boring grey maps for YS Flight!
Check out my YSFS videos on my Youtube channel
Avatar: Pratt and Whitney JT8D-219
updated! New information on home page and WIP for 2020! Check it out!
My two cents:
Most over-used phrase of 2020: "New normal". Can we stop with that already? Pandemics do not last forever, and things will eventually go back to normal.
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:13 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-20A Tigershark
- Location: Somewhere between the dykes
- Has thanked: 55 times
- Been thanked: 38 times
Hi Kurosaki, very nice to see you here too!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests