- Core Staff
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper
- Has thanked: 86 times
- Been thanked: 140 times
Have a good one, buddy.
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax
- Posts: 559
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-65
- Location: Live music capitol of the world.
- Has thanked: 52 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
Team Awesome# Whatever. ALPHA-5 OF THE TA-RANGERS Part of the f**king problem
- Justen Not Relevent
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: T-50 Pak Fa and Pave Low
- Location: Probably 1337 hacking the 171st TeamSpeak server
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Justen Not Relevent
- Posts: 558
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:57 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747
- Location: California
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
241st Shadow Hunter
Team Awesome # 241
Soji wrote:They were the last birds who could have been arrested for the criminal negligence.
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:07 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 13 times
If God had wanted the army to fly, he would have made the sky brown.
If God meant man to fly, He'd have given us bigger wallets.
If God had meant for men to fly he would have made their bones hollow and not their heads.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests