Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
I joined this site because of my new found obsession with ysflight. It is a really fun and addicting game. I joined so i could find more ways of making it fun and hope to make some addons myself
- 57th Polyvalent Sq
- Posts: 1843
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Anything that gets off the ground
- Location: From Louisiana, stationed in Alabama
- Has thanked: 226 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
Welcome! I joined for the same reason.
USAF Computer Systems Programmer (3D0X4)
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:33 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-14 Tomcat
- Been thanked: 6 times
Ret. VFA-131 Flight Leader
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:16 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Tornado GR4
- Location: Great Britain
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 136 times
Hi welcome to the forum I hope you find what you're looking for and I'm sure we got it. If you're into modding take a look at the endless list of tutorials and tips we got on it.
Weather your into combat or civilian flying we have a some great groups that you could join.
So where are you from? How old are you? What other games do you play?
Awesome 171st pilot
>>>I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes. I am the ghost, that hides in the night<<<
Used to be an Admin, but then I rage quit. Now just one of you normal rejects
Also known as Princess Vandel
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 am
- Favorite Aircraft: MX2
- Location: Downingtown, PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 3 times
"I wouldn't want God as my copilot because he'd be too good." "That mans swerving." "Where?" "Three minutes from now!" "Ahhh!" - Brad stine
Son: I am going to got buy some school clothes
(1 hour later)
Son: what do you think dad?
Dad: I think were going back to the mall snoop droopy drawers
- Posts: 1110
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:11 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire
- Location: Washington DC
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
hi I hope you find the fun you're looking for here. We all love the game-and many of us find the forum just as addicting
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:06 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Rafale
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:14 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-15
- Location: Hessen
- Has thanked: 6 times
ey gundamfan... howre you?
Hope yall enjoy YS
See ya in sky ;D
- Core Staff
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper
- Has thanked: 86 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
Welcome. Enjoy yourself.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-15E Strike Eagle/F-35C Lightning
- Location: High up, 18,000 feet.
- OS: Vista.
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
Welcome to the home of the English YS Community! We most certainly have all the tutorials and help topics you'll need to get straight into modding, be sure to drop by the Cafe sometime too. Enjoy your stay with us buddy.
CVW-171st - VFA-165, The Highest Pilot in YSFlight.
Formerly known as Killerdeck/KD
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests