Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:45 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: [eject]757-200alitalia
- Has thanked: 28 times
- Been thanked: 12 times
Hi guys im Eject
im 17 years old
im from italy-rome but i live in belgium-brussels
im in 241st squan since 2 years and half
Hi there, welcome to the forum!
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1773
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Sukhoi Su-30MKM
- Location: Somewhere in Asia
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 839 times
- Been thanked: 192 times
Well, hello there.
Nice to see another 241st around here. Please, have some fun. And welcome.
<= My usual online callsign
Mein Imgur gallery
. Feel free to use any of my screenshots (Crediting me is optional, but greatly appreciated)
- Posts: 558
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:57 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747
- Location: California
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
Welcome to ysfhq Eject!
241st Shadow Hunter
Team Awesome # 241
Soji wrote:They were the last birds who could have been arrested for the criminal negligence.
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:05 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified
- Location: Pgh
- Has thanked: 169 times
- Been thanked: 198 times
Philster wrote:Welcome to ysfhq Eject!
I parsed that wrong...
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 am
- Favorite Aircraft: MX2
- Location: Downingtown, PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 3 times
"I wouldn't want God as my copilot because he'd be too good." "That mans swerving." "Where?" "Three minutes from now!" "Ahhh!" - Brad stine
Son: I am going to got buy some school clothes
(1 hour later)
Son: what do you think dad?
Dad: I think were going back to the mall snoop droopy drawers
- Posts: 1031
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:11 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-18 Hornet
- Location: That Siberian husky over there with a laptop
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
Welcome to the YSFHQ,
Nice to see you here now eject.
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:27 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Aermacchi MB339, Piaggio P.180 Avanti
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 26 times
Wow, I can't believe there's another Italian!! I was thinking to make Alitalia planes too, but I see you're doing great.. and, as you know, I'm a bit busy with our pony 10
...Benvenuto! Da quanti anni vivi in Belgio?
"The only job where you start at the top is digging a hole" (from TinyTower BitBook)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests