- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:09 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Spitfire
- Been thanked: 1 time
been using ysflight for several years now, but only sadly only now am I joining the community. Big Thank you to all the modders and painters as their work is greatly appreciated! I mostly fly commercial jets on the servers, especially classic jets such as 707, dc-8, vc-10.
- Honey Badger
- 57th Polyvalent Sq
- Posts: 1843
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Anything that gets off the ground
- Location: From Louisiana, stationed in Alabama
- Has thanked: 226 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
- Posts: 3563
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 627 times
- Been thanked: 1364 times
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:07 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 13 times
If God had wanted the army to fly, he would have made the sky brown.
If God meant man to fly, He'd have given us bigger wallets.
If God had meant for men to fly he would have made their bones hollow and not their heads.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest