Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 777
You guys probably don't know me or have forgotten about me, but it's nice to see old screennames again!
I know I'm wasn't exactly one of the prominent members of the old yspilots, but I still felt like I was a part of something.
Anyway, I moved back to the States, and hopefully, I'll be Marines by next year. (or maybe the Navy if I can't handle the Marines
It's nice seeing all of you again. Maybe when I have the time, I'll re-download YsFlight (I do miss flying Taskforce B747 into St. Maarten) and become active again in a community I'll always remember.
See you guys around!
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3224
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 577 times
- Been thanked: 733 times
Well of course I remember you.One of the more prominent civil pilots on YSP.I always enjoyed you screen shots.
Btw you better figure out whether you can take it before you reach boot camp.Because by then its to late.
- Penguin Airways VA
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:57 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: 757 - 200,787,a319,a320
- Location: scotland
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 146 times
- Been thanked: 109 times
Ahh so we have a civilian pilot here,im Jetskit nice to meet you,ever thought of joining a VA ?
"Aviation was not an industry nor a science. It was a love."|YS ATCO|PAVA CEO|
Welcome back dude. I remember you. Good luck for the marines and all.
- Posts: 2125
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:08 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 261 times
- Been thanked: 365 times
welcome back UAL777LHR.
- Posts: 3153
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:54 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Sr-71
- Location: On that golden road to Samarkand.
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 41 times
Welcome back to HQ, and all of us remember you.
Hope to see you soon on a server!
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Prop-Driven civil
- Location: near Airport HXD
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
"Welcome to Headquarters Marine! ", he said encouragingly.
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:51 am
- Favorite Aircraft: 202 SQ RAF Sea King
- Location: VATSIM.
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
sup dude, welcome back
- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 694 times
- Been thanked: 1467 times
- Posts: 548
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 am
- Favorite Aircraft: 767
- Location: Los Angeles
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
welcome back, even though i never belonged to ysp
I was browsing YSP the other day ( throught the internet archive) and saw a couple addons I might like by UAL777LAX. Was that you?
Looking for a unique security and malware forum? Look no further than www.styxnet.pw
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests