I know I'm wasn't exactly one of the prominent members of the old yspilots, but I still felt like I was a part of something.
Anyway, I moved back to the States, and hopefully, I'll be Marines by next year. (or maybe the Navy if I can't handle the Marines )
It's nice seeing all of you again. Maybe when I have the time, I'll re-download YsFlight (I do miss flying Taskforce B747 into St. Maarten) and become active again in a community I'll always remember.
See you guys around!
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3224
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 575 times
- Been thanked: 731 times
Btw you better figure out whether you can take it before you reach boot camp.Because by then its to late.
- Penguin Airways VA
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:57 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: 757 - 200,787,a319,a320
- Location: scotland
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 145 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
"Aviation was not an industry nor a science. It was a love."|YS ATCO|PAVA CEO|
- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 613 times
- Been thanked: 1323 times
- Posts: 548
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 am
- Favorite Aircraft: 767
- Location: Los Angeles
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests