Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:11 pm
Hey, I'm Lux. I live right in the flight path of RAF Waddington (EGXW) and regularly watch aircraft such as the Sentinel R1, E-3D Sentry (That D is the British Mark), Panavia Tornado, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-15 and loads more.
I am Fascinated about flight, planes and also Ysflight since all the features you can get for nothing.
Thanks For Letting me into your Forums!
- Posts: 2122
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:08 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 260 times
- Been thanked: 361 times
G'day mate, welcome to YSFHQ!
- Posts: 716
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:42 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire
- Location: Rohan, Middle Earth
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 84 times
That's the spirit!
welcome to the forum and enjoy the flight!
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:16 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Tornado GR4
- Location: Great Britain
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 136 times
yay more Brits in the house.
Awesome 171st pilot
>>>I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes. I am the ghost, that hides in the night<<<
Used to be an Admin, but then I rage quit. Now just one of you normal rejects
Also known as Princess Vandel
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:33 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-86 Sabre
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 89 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Welcome, seems like you live pretty close to me!
- Posts: 3612
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 672 times
- Been thanked: 1456 times
I see you are interested in the Philippine Islands map.
Hope you enjoy the beta.
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Prop-Driven civil
- Location: near Airport HXD
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
Welcome to Headquarters Lux.
- Penguin Airways VA
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:57 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: 757 - 200,787,a319,a320
- Location: scotland
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 146 times
- Been thanked: 109 times
Do we have a civilian pilot or military on our hands ... ?
No advertising in introduction topics - Vandal
"Aviation was not an industry nor a science. It was a love."|YS ATCO|PAVA CEO|
- Posts: 548
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 am
- Favorite Aircraft: 767
- Location: Los Angeles
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
Hey, welcome to the forum!
Looking for a unique security and malware forum? Look no further than www.styxnet.pw
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:51 am
- Favorite Aircraft: 202 SQ RAF Sea King
- Location: VATSIM.
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
another brit, sup mate
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest