Intro

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
Captain Throaway
Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified

Intro

Post by Captain Throaway » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi everyone, I am really new to the whole flight sim scene and need help!
I am 20y.o and just bought a speedlink black widow!
Any tips on general game play?

Midnight Rambler
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16

Re: Intro

Post by Midnight Rambler » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:21 am

Hey there, welcome to YSFHQ!

You've come to the right place if you want to learn how to fly in YSF!

If you're interested in learning to mod aircraft or maps, try checking our this sub forum! Here you can look up the user-created tutorials or ask the community a question. Don't for get to search the forum first!

Interesting in joining a military squadron or learning how to dogfight your way to the top? I suggest you visit the Recruiting Centre for all your squadron needs while also checking out the Flightline forum. Here you'll find tons of tips and tricks from the best YSFHQ has to offer!
If you get stuck or want advise, send the Military Sectional Staff, Bombcat, Raven or R.Sanderson a PM.

Fancy becoming a virtual pilot? We have just what you're looking for! In the civilian section you'll find the Advertising Board. Visit here if you want to join a Virtual Airline (VA) and fly routes on YSFlight maps, both online and offline, and earn money for your VA! For more information about Virtual Airlines, how they work, or even if you want to make your own, visit the Virtual Airlines forum!
If you want more information, send the Civilian Sectional Staff, Midnight Rambler or Wingzfan99.

I hope to see you on one of the online servers sometime, also!
Yeah, I may have carried on a bit but we need a new member "Where stuff are" post :D