- Posts: 3591
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 647 times
- Been thanked: 1410 times
Happy birthday! You get the most awesome cake that has ever existed!
- Posts: 1167
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:16 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Tornado GR4
- Location: Great Britain
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 136 times
And I've found the perfect song.
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1772
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Sukhoi Su-30MKM
- Location: Somewhere in Asia
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 810 times
- Been thanked: 192 times
- Honorary Contributor
- Posts: 2578
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C
- Location: Pakistan
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 92 times
- Posts: 695
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 am
- Favorite Aircraft: B-747, F-14, F-22, F-15, Su-35 , J-20, Comac ARJ21
- Location: Hong Kong
- Has thanked: 46 times
- Been thanked: 21 times
Sorry, I already have eaten my cake last night with my family.Crazypilot wrote:I'll ated their cakes too.
Also, crazypilot...are you speaking in future of past tense? :I'll" states future tense, while "ated" dose not exist, and states past tense.
English Translation: One Inch of time and one inch of gold, the inch of gold cannot buy the inch of time.
Pretty wise proverb, eh?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests