Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:05 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-18c Hornet
Hi! I just started playing, and I love YSflight. It's a little quirky, but definitely fun. I was looking for a sim in which my buddy (who is a Korea/Vietnam era enthusiast) and this is strongly looking like 'it'. And I shall post my queries where they belong. Cheers!
- 57th Polyvalent Sq
- Posts: 1843
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Anything that gets off the ground
- Location: From Louisiana, stationed in Alabama
- Has thanked: 226 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here.
USAF Computer Systems Programmer (3D0X4)
- Posts: 3565
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 630 times
- Been thanked: 1364 times
Welcome Sir! I hope you convince your friend to join the HQ as well!
YSF is buckets of fun.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:21 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Mig-15
- Been thanked: 3 times
Winos Dias Glad you came to us cant wait to see you around bud
REDBULLAIRSHOWS DEDICATION TO THE AIRSHOW COMMUNITY
REDBULL GIVE YOU WINGS
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Prop-Driven civil
- Location: near Airport HXD
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
Welcome to Headquarters Oianjinsama, and for those of us that do not use [what looks like] Japanese frequently, what woud be the correct pronunciation of your screen name? "Guessing, Wen-Jin-Sama"
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
- Favorite Aircraft: T-50B
- Location: IND
- OS: Windows
- Has thanked: 61 times
- Been thanked: 287 times
"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes"
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests