- Posts: 202
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:31 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: virtual ones
- Location: Toulouse, France
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 25 times
- Core Staff
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper
- Has thanked: 86 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
But I'm glad you're with us, pal.
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:07 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified
- Location: Kansas
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 9 times
TEAM AWESOME #√–1
Realise the impotence of proof reading everything you publish.
Two things my father taught me.
1. Don't sweat the small stuff
2. Everything is small stuff.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests