- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:45 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Gloster Javelin
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
Six years later, i remembered, that there was a flight sim with huge community and vast variety of airplanes. Maybe I was just curous.. to be honest - i didn't expect to find many survivors. But after six years, I still found this great community alive:
Day 1: OK, I've taken off, now let's see if I can land this thing...
Day 2: Huh! a server running online! ***Log in process complete****
Day 3: So many greyboxes around, I've got to download some packs. "No, I'm not joining any squadron".
Day 4: I met Ayr3s and together we established a new squadron.
Week 1: The squadron is growing fast. I'm becoming addicted to YS again
Week 2: I'm working on sketches for our own repaints. I became a CEO of the 901st squadron.
Week 3: I'm walking around the kitchen and doing strange gesture with my hands, trying to review my last dogfight...
That escalated quickly.
Great to fly with you all again!!!
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:33 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-86 Sabre
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 89 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
- Posts: 583
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:31 am
- Favorite Aircraft: ufo
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 27 times
true combat studentSvarttrost wrote:Week 3: I'm walking around the kitchen and doing strange gesture with my hands, trying to review my last dogfight...
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-15E Strike Eagle/F-35C Lightning
- Location: High up, 18,000 feet.
- OS: Vista.
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
Formerly known as Killerdeck/KD
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1773
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Sukhoi Su-30MKM
- Location: Somewhere in Asia
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 834 times
- Been thanked: 192 times
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Super Hornet
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 166 times
Be sure to check out the new YSFHQ.com, we're going to be pushing out more features to it quite soon.
- Darris XTMRage
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:51 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Embraer ERJ-145
- Location: KNBG
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
Chatzy wrote: [TR]Kilo-Delta-Foxtrot: how do I make my computer less laggy
[TR]HawkbitAlpha: close out any processes you aren't using
[TR]Kilo-Delta-Foxtrot has left the chat room
- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 838 times
- Been thanked: 1247 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests