Wingzfan99 is moving on.

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
wingzfan99
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 757-200

Wingzfan99 is moving on.

Post by wingzfan99 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:47 pm

I always feared the day would come that I'd have to post in the Personal Messages forum.

Anyways, here is the full story: http://ysu.juxtaposd.org/blog/?p=64

Edit: Quoted it in below, so you don't have to jump to YSU...
Hello all,

I’m writing this today to inform all of you about my future as it relates to YSUpload.com.

Last week I proposed (and became engaged) to my girlfriend of nearly six years. We have already begun the planning for the wedding (to take place in 2015), and really couldn’t be happier. That being said, planning a wedding (and ultimately the rest of my life) takes a significant amount of time, dedication, and focus — as does running a website like YSUpload.com. Unfortunately, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot fairly divide those resources between the two. I believe it would be unfair to all of you who use and enjoy YSUpload’s services for me to maintain full control of the site when I cannot fully dedicate myself to its efficient operation and continued growth and improvement.

Therefore, I have made the decision to step down as the Chief Administrator of YSUpload.com, effective on January 30, 2014. Originally, this date was set to be January 1, but I wanted to be around to decide the Addon of the Year with my staff, and to celebrate two full years of operation on January 26. Following my departure, Varren will step into the Chief Administrator position. I will take the official title of Executive Advisor, and will continue to fund all operations of the site, but I will no longer make the day-to-day decisions necessary to continue running YSUpload. I will essentially be fading into the background.

Additionally, a new position will be opened: Chief Development Officer. This position has already gained some interest, and may be filled immediately, but I still encourage any of you who are interested to PM me on YSFHQ and apply. Even if you aren’t given the job, the CDO may be in a position to “hire” some of you on as assistants if need be. We are seeking those with a good understanding of PHP, MySQL, HTML5, and CSS.

We are also looking to hire on an additional Terms of Service Moderator — as long as you can speak English (so as to fully understand and be able to explain the rules of the site), you are eligible.

With all that being said, I want to thank everyone who has at any point in time helped me along the way in my YSFlight “career”. From my first flight with Darthmiina and Vapor, to the excitement of forming NAFC, the rollercoaster ride that was YSATC, the switch over to HQ from YSPilots, and the founding of YSUpload; Every one of you has made a difference to me, and as I’ve told the Admin staff on HQ, even if I don’t truly know you, all of you have become my friends in a very unique sort of way.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Wingzfan "The Budgetman" 99
Treasurer, YSFHQ

Founder and Admin of the site once known as YSUpload

Shiny Rice
57th Polyvalent Sq
57th Polyvalent Sq
Favorite Aircraft: Su-35

Re: Wingzfan99 is moving on.

Post by Shiny Rice » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Ah well. Have fun in your future ventures.
CO of the 57th Cloud Rippers
"We rip those clouds apart so you can see the sun!"
Now 100% more decomissioned!

TB1
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: 202 SQ RAF Sea King

Post by TB1 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:34 pm

My mentor, my friend. Massive congratulations to you. I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world and thank you for making a difference to my YSFlight "career".

Live long and prosper.

[tb1]123[/tb1]

Midnight Rambler
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16

Post by Midnight Rambler » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Good luck and have a blast, buddy :D

Gunny
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Post by Gunny » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Its good to know you are not completely severing ties.My congratulations to you and your betrothed and the best of fortune to you and her in your real future Wings. :)
Image[/align=centre]

David
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: Grob G109B Vigilant

Post by David » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Wingz, much congratulations and good wishes on your future marriage and endeavours!

Killer
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-15E Strike Eagle/F-35C Lightning

Post by Killer » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Congratulations Wingz man, happy for you. I wish you and your soon to be wifes future well.
CVW-171st - VFA-165, The Highest Pilot in YSFlight.
Formerly known as Killerdeck/KD

Drachenfire
Favorite Aircraft: F-14

Post by Drachenfire » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Not even married yet and his new gal is making him get rid of all his friends and hobbies? Just kidding. We haven't seen the last of Wingzfan99, we will leave the key under the rug for you. Drop in anytime.

wingzfan99
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 757-200

Post by wingzfan99 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Drachenfire wrote:We haven't seen the last of Wingzfan99, we will leave the key under the rug for you. Drop in anytime.
I will certainly be around, no doubt about it.
Wingzfan "The Budgetman" 99
Treasurer, YSFHQ

Founder and Admin of the site once known as YSUpload