- Core Staff
- Posts: 4356
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 838 times
- Been thanked: 1240 times
If you need to get in contact with me at any time, please call me on skype (ID: "OfficerFlake"):
Few rules you need to know:
CURRENT TIME FOR OFFICERFLAKE
1) Anything you wish to call me about is fine.
2) STANDARD operating hours: 10am to 10pm (That is 12h per day) local times.
3) ON CALL operating hours: 8am to 10am, 10pm to 12pm (4h total a day) local times. Semi-Urgent issues please.
4) EMERGENCY operating hours: 12am to 8am.
5) Prank calls not acceptable anytime, I will have your caller ID in skype, and I will block you immediately. Don't abuse the privellege.
6) Please wait a few seconds when calling. I have a delay set to 10 seconds before call divert occurs, please be aware of transition time on that.
7) Please state your name when calling and that you are calling from YSFHQ! This my personal cell, I get more calls then just HQ!
Calls I expect to receive during standard hours:
Calls I expect to receive during on call hours:
Organisational aspects: YSFHQ Events, Training for Squadrons etc.
Administrative aspects: Forum or Server Problems I have the ability to solve.
Cancellations for YSFHQ Events within 24h of event. (Especially important: planned server/ts hosts etc.)
Forum/Server Hacks or Rampages.
Rouge Admins/Moderators on anywhere I have control over.
Anything you classify as a genuine emergency to the safety of any user or the forum that I have the ability to limit in any way. I would prefer to be called for a false alarm with good intent then to not be called at all.
If I have too many people abusing this feature, I revoke it for everyone. I am paying for this privilege out of my own pocket (granted it is very, VERY cheap).
- Posts: 1167
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:16 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Tornado GR4
- Location: Great Britain
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 136 times
- Alpha Star
- Modding Team
- Posts: 1147
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:26 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: One of them
- Location: Teh garage
- Has thanked: 101 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests