TFan: At Gate

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
Turbofan
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants

TFan: At Gate

Post by Turbofan »

Hello everyone,

if you've been around for a while you know me quite well. Turbofan, self-dubbed "resident heavy pilot" from YSP 1 and of course on YSP 2 as well. I look forward to being a part of the team here as a section administrator (must admit it feels kinda strange hehe).

If you're new and don't know me, basically I am one of the few YSFS fans that loves to fly civilian planes. I have flown just about all the different types of civilian aircraft available for YSFS, from the single-engine Pipers/Cessnas to heavies like the 744s and the AN 225. I recently released my first map made purely for civilian and commerical flying. On the larger picture, I am a commerical aviation nut myself, aviation photography is one of my hobbies and I have flown in over 18 different types of aircraft as a passenger (not a pilot). So I fulfill my piloting in YSFS. :P

Have fun flying those jets and props, these days YSFS has many excellent addons to choose from (and growing). The main thing with civilian/commercial flying is to have fun.

Well, that's about all I have to type here, keep checking back for updates.
Iceman
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper

Re: TFan: At Gate

Post by Iceman »

Whoo! What's up TF.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax
Shutter

Post by Shutter »

Hi there TF, good to know we have someone championing those civvies around here, the airlines could always do with that. :)
Turbofan
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants

Post by Turbofan »

Shutter wrote:Hi there TF, good to know we have someone championing those civvies around here, the airlines could always do with that. :)
Hi Shutter, thanks! Yeah, I've never been a moderator on any forum before much less an Admin, so I wasn't sure how I might be able to do this but I must thank Iceman for his trust in me. Of course I'm all for the Commercial/Civilian side of YSF, so anyone interested is more than welcome to join in the fun! I have some ideas in the works and any suggestions are welcome too, not all of them might be put into place but post them anyway if you have them!
Killer
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-15E Strike Eagle/F-35C Lightning

Post by Killer »

Hey there TF :)
CVW-171st - VFA-165, The Highest Pilot in YSFlight.
Formerly known as Killerdeck/KD