- Posts: 105
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 am
- Favorite Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas DC-10
- Location: In the Philippine Airlines DC-10 with a reg of PH-DTI
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 7 times
I am returning to my (real) squadron the Tactical Ops Group 11 after a 6-month vacation (I hope i dont get punished for posting classified squadron material on a public forum smh). I would be out until next April. I could be active in the last week of October to First week of November. and be fully back somehwere near the last week of March.
So goodbye my friends.
Over and Out.
*shuts down all radio equipment*
Owner and Admin of the YSPhilippines Server. For more info please click here.
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F/A-18E
- Location: 404: Location not found
- OS: Win 10 x64 Dual Boot
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 21 times
Flying is a good thing - I'm hopefully going up with an instructor tomorrow - first flight!!!
On a side note - do you actually say over and out? I had understood that's a hollywood invention - be interesting if it's used in real air forces!!!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests