Airline wanted.

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
Irukh
Favorite Aircraft: Piper Archer

Airline wanted.

Post by Irukh » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Hi everyone.
I have joined this because I would like to become a virtual airline pilot. Airshows can be a second choise for me if I can't find airlines. I have been practising landings and take offs on my own with these small propeller planes, Diamond Eclipse and Piper Archer. I like them a lot. I have not at this moment downloaded any addons to my YSFlight. So I'm familliar with the deafault scenerys and aircrafts at this moment, and I have not yet tried everything. I'm maybe too mutch simulating reality. I do hit the airstrip when I land nowadays, but sometimes I notice that I'm too mutch on my way to the other edge so I need to speed up and elevate to turn a round and try again.
Thank's folks and I hope we will get in touch!
I'm From finland. And I hope I will learn how to make and add my own made scenery so I can give something here also.

Scarecrow
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: T-50B

Re: Airline wanted.

Post by Scarecrow » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Welcome, Irukh! Glad to have you join us.

"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes"

Barr
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757

Post by Barr » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello and Welcome Irukh. Always a blast to have new members.

Let me be the first to Invite you to join NatComAir Virtual Airline. Click here to head on over to our website.

And since you havent downloaded any addons yet why not pay a visit to Ysupload a hosting site for many addons and the featured addon packs thread where youll find some of the necessary addons to fully enjoy YSF both online and off.
Addon installation is a very simple process. For most addons its a matter of dragging and dropping folders.Click here for some help installing addons.

And if you ever need help hit up the search bar and if you still need help feel free to make a thread and everyone here at the HQ will be glad to help.

So i hope you enjoy your stay and happy flying.

Oh and did I ever mention that the NCA is recruiting? Ive heard awesome stuff about those guys, you should visit their web site. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Barr on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beginner ATC for hire!
Current Projects:
-Pilatus PC12
-Mooney M20
-New England Scenery
Fine Print:
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.

Neocon
First Class Membership
First Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58

Post by Neocon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Yes. Welcome to YSFHQ. Due to a recent (five minutes ago) change in the regulations, National and Commuter Airlines is now open to new HQ members. Feel free to apply and we'll see you in the sky.