Donate to Cancer

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
tigershark
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: uk & germany fighter

Donate to Cancer

Post by tigershark » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:57 pm

You guys do know i lost my mom but i lost my mom to cancer and i don't want to see another family's lost because of this stupid virus that in our blood. and i hoping there going be a cure for it and sooner to. i did not understand when my mom had it ones, but when my mom had it the second time i slowly understand. there 3rd time my mom had it, i was hoping she be ok but when see had it the fourth time see had no chances to fight back. when the cancer it her kidneys my mom had 2 weeks to live and she die on the 4 day on the 2 week to live. my mom die on the feb 11 2015, R.I.P mom and i hoper the afterlife is much better for you :cry:. I am hoping you guys can help me to donate to cancer because i want to help out and i can't do it until you guys give some support. I already donate to cancer but i want to do more to help people over the world that have it. If you donate, Thank you

:arrow: http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/support ... fAodgHsA1Q

No Bad Comments Pls

Gunny
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Donate to Cancer

Post by Gunny » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:17 pm

I will be forwarding a modest donation shortly Zak.And I have faith that your Mother is being cradled in the arms of the almighty.And again my condolences on you tragic lose my friend.
Image[/align=centre]

Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Donate to Cancer

Post by Flake » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:23 pm

What a great and noble cause Zak. Your mother would be very proud of you. I hope she rests easy.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!

warping jdog
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: F-16

Donate to Cancer

Post by warping jdog » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:36 am

I am very sorry again for your loss Zak and I made a post on your topic http://forum.ysfhq.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 1&start=20 .im am very sorry and your mom is happy and proud of you doing what you are doing.
Last edited by warping jdog on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You feed my machine guns, so as I would say, "I AM GONNA EAT YOU!"

Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Donate to Cancer

Post by Flake » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:25 am

Jdog, I will PM you...
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!

Stingx
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: ufo

Donate to Cancer

Post by Stingx » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:38 pm

Uhhh.

Since when does aspartame (which is harmful) ever relate to meat? Yes, you are more likely to develop cancers if you consume a lot of animal based products, but that is not necessarily the meat causing that. You have to consider stuff like that is packed with preservatives and chemical flavors (which has been found to cause unwanted effects in the long run). I'd be more concerned over that.

I've researched this stuff for 3+ years.