I'm out.

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
V8-DLA
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 787

I'm out.

Post by V8-DLA » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:17 am

Hello.

I have something to say,this might be kinda complicated,but i'm leaving YSFHQ,yes,i will be on a hiatus,why?,because of the recent troubles that has happened,i'm pissed off,and also u2fly contributed the cause for me to be out,i cannot take all of this anymore.

Goodbye YSFHQ.
Currently inactive,may return soon.

Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Re: I'm out.

Post by Flake » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:21 am

Yeah cool, see you in a week.

Not over-reacting? not even a little?
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!

lorDuckFeet
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas

Post by lorDuckFeet » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:51 am

If you count the number of times that I almost leave from YSFHQ or YSFlight. :lol:
I can't leave I love this so much. :)

Hope see you soon. All problems are being solved.

Barr
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757

Post by Barr » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:41 am

If there's something bothering you speak up. This isn't a bully community. If there's something wrong the staff and common members will help resolve any issues.

But just making a thread, saying there's trouble, that you're angry and the u2fly is the cuase of your problems won't do anything but make create a lot of confusion.

Once again speak up.
Beginner ATC for hire!
Current Projects:
-Pilatus PC12
-Mooney M20
-New England Scenery
Fine Print:
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.

Richard Vo
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39

Post by Richard Vo » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:14 pm

What's wrong with u2fly contribution that make you out?
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.

By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @rv_aviation02 and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!

Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5

Post by Nodoka Hanamura » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:19 pm

BARRACUZ wrote:If there's something bothering you speak up. This isn't a bully community. If there's something wrong the staff and common members will help resolve any issues.

But just making a thread, saying there's trouble, that you're angry and the u2fly is the cuase of your problems won't do anything but make create a lot of confusion.

Once again speak up.
Seconded. Forgive the thanks, on your post, V8, I just woke up and my brain still isn't working right.

If you have a complaint pertaining to u2fly, make it towards the admins, and they'll get on it. You should have been on the VFA-49 server last night if you wanted to voice complaints - We pretty much kicked his teeth in a dogfight.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Vic Viper
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-22A Raptor

Post by Vic Viper » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Nodoka Hanamura wrote:You should have been on the VFA-49 server last night if you wanted to voice complaints - We pretty much kicked his teeth in a dogfight.
Haha. Yes, very loud 20mm and sidewinder complaints. :lol:
VFA-49 FORUM

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past"

VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Post by VNAF ONE » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:40 pm

V8-DLA, we would very much like to discuss what the issue may be. Feel free to send the admin team a PM if its something that we can help, otherwise, you may still discuss it properly in a topic so that the community can work together to resolve any issues.

There's one thing I have always admired about the YS community, and that is its ability to tear itself down and build itself back up from just about anything, so whatever you got, we can fix it. There's no reason to quit or leave if you haven't even tried to fight the issue yet. You will just leave unhappy, and we want to avoid that if possible, because you've done nothing wrong.
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer

Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5

Post by Nodoka Hanamura » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:53 pm

VNAF ONE wrote:V8-DLA, we would very much like to discuss what the issue may be. Feel free to send the admin team a PM if its something that we can help, otherwise, you may still discuss it properly in a topic so that the community can work together to resolve any issues.

There's one thing I have always admired about the YS community, and that is its ability to tear itself down and build itself back up from just about anything, so whatever you got, we can fix it. There's no reason to quit or leave if you haven't even tried to fight the issue yet. You will just leave unhappy, and we want to avoid that if possible, because you've done nothing wrong.
I could not agree with that sentiment any more than I already am. With all the crap we've had to put up with over the years, from Varren to the 108th, to present day. It makes me happy that I know that every time I'd depart from YSFHQ for a short leave, you lot would still be here.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Swift
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Mig-21

Post by Swift » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Vic Viper wrote:
Nodoka Hanamura wrote:You should have been on the VFA-49 server last night if you wanted to voice complaints - We pretty much kicked his teeth in a dogfight.
Haha. Yes, very loud 20mm and sidewinder complaints. :lol:
to quote u2fly no GUNS!!! :lol:
if ( MadeBySwift )
{ cheatplane(); }