Page 1 of 1

Hello!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:14 am
by T95
Hello everyone!

I joined this forum a few days ago while searching for YSFS addons, and I must say, I'm not disappointed!
I'm a Portuguese aircraft enthusiast, regarding commercial aviation in particular. I'm also a gamer, therefore having found YSFS was a blessing (especially since it hardly lags on my toaster laptop!).
I love huge aircraft in particular, hence the An-225 being my favorite.

Thank you for having me!

Re: Hello!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:21 am
by lorDuckFeet
Welcome to the YSFlight Headquarters T95!
Glad you are not disappointed :mrgreen: Also we have another's AN-225 lovers :lol:
Happy Flying.

Re: Hello!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:24 am
by Alpha Star
Hi

Re: Hello!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:04 pm
by The Second Maverick
Hey T95! Welcome to the HQ :D ! Hope you'll have a nice stay with us :) .

Best Regards

Re: Hello!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:33 pm
by T95
Thank you very much for the warm welcome! :D

Re: Hello!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:11 pm
by YSFan
T95 wrote:Hello everyone!

I joined this forum a few days ago while searching for YSFS add-ons, and I must say, I'm not disappointed!
I'm a Portuguese aircraft enthusiast, regarding commercial aviation in particular. I'm also a gamer, therefore having found YSFS was a blessing (especially since it hardly lags on my toaster laptop!).
I love huge aircraft, in particular, hence the An-225 being my favourite.

Thank you for having me!
Hey, would you like to join E-Fair?

Re: Hello!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:46 pm
by Greenhorn
Welcome to HQ, hope to see you flying soon!

That profile picture though :lol:
YSFan wrote:Hey, would you like to join E-Fair?
Calm down bruh, he just got here. At least give him a welcome before the recruitment message :lol:

Re: Hello!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:24 pm
by T95
YSFan wrote:Hey, would you like to join E-Fair?
What is E-Fair exactly? I installed a pack of 5 aircraft with a lovely E-Fair livery, but I don't know what it's about.
Greenhorn wrote:Welcome to HQ, hope to see you flying soon!

That profile picture though :lol:
Thank you! I'm glad you like it, there's more where that came from if you're interested :lol:
http://imgur.com/a/pNPUW

Re: Hello!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:47 pm
by Nodoka Hanamura
T95 wrote:
YSFan wrote:Hey, would you like to join E-Fair?
What is E-Fair exactly? I installed a pack of 5 aircraft with a lovely E-Fair livery, but I don't know what it's about.
Greenhorn wrote:Welcome to HQ, hope to see you flying soon!

That profile picture though :lol:
Thank you! I'm glad you like it, there's more where that came from if you're interested :lol:
http://imgur.com/a/pNPUW
E-Fair is a Virtual Airline, much like many of the others here at YSFHQ, like Mahou Air VA, Herven, Palm Virtual, NCA, and Abel Jets VA - At the left of the page, you can see links to their recruitment/general info threads on YSFHQ, same goes for our Demo Teams and above the Civil Aviation section, Military groups like GrunSol PMC, VFA-49 and the NEAF.

But that aside, welcome to YSFlight Headquarters, T95!

Re: Hello!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:20 pm
by MD5Ray01
Welcome to YSFlight HQ, T95!

Re: Hello!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:15 pm
by Thomascook221
Well , Welcome to Forum T95 :D

Glad see we're forum member increasing :)

Regards

Re: Hello!

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:17 am
by m88youngling
Welcome to YSFHQ! It's good to see you!

Re: Hello!

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:18 am
by dbd000
Welcome T95!

Great to see more members joining the forum. Please feel free to join any Virtual Airline (VA) or Squadron of your choosing. Also, if you would like to make your own addons for ysflight, the community will be happy to assist you in learning how and lending a hand when needed.

Once again, welcome to the Ysflight HQ forum.

Happy Flying! ;)

Re: Hello!

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:39 am
by T95
Nodoka Hanamura wrote:E-Fair is a Virtual Airline, much like many of the others here at YSFHQ, like Mahou Air VA, Herven, Palm Virtual, NCA, and Abel Jets VA - At the left of the page, you can see links to their recruitment/general info threads on YSFHQ, same goes for our Demo Teams and above the Civil Aviation section, Military groups like GrunSol PMC, VFA-49 and the NEAF.

But that aside, welcome to YSFlight Headquarters, T95!
Thank you for the information, I'll make sure to consider E-Fair if/when I pick a VA!
dbd000 wrote:Welcome T95!

Great to see more members joining the forum. Please feel free to join any Virtual Airline (VA) or Squadron of your choosing. Also, if you would like to make your own addons for ysflight, the community will be happy to assist you in learning how and lending a hand when needed.

Once again, welcome to the Ysflight HQ forum.

Happy Flying! ;)
Wow, so it's possible for a newbie like me to get into addon creation? I'm getting hyped already!

I cannot thank you people enough for the warm welcome. This is probably the best reception I've had in a forum so far... what a friendly community! :D

Re: Hello!

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:57 am
by Thomascook221
T95 wrote: Thank you for the information, I'll make sure to consider E-Fair if/when I pick a VA!
Some Information : You can Join more than 1 VAs
Join Abel Jets VA !!! :lol: :D

Re: Hello!

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:11 am
by T95
Thomascook221 wrote:Some Information : You can Join more than 1 VAs
Oo, that's interesting and useful to know! Thank you again, I'll also consider Abel Jets VA in the future :)

Re: Hello!

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:47 am
by Neocon
You can join all the VAs if you want. :lol:

Welcome to the HQ.