Greetings!!

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
KingRico
Favorite Aircraft: F/A-18 Legacy Hornet

Greetings!!

Post by KingRico »

Salutations Comrades,

I'm not new to this whole YSflight, more or less i just returned after a really really really long time lol. I was active here in from 2009ish tell 2011, originally i was Red Eagle i was no more then 13 when I left. I remember some of the older users such as Scarecrow etc, anyways just wanted to say high and you don't have to worry about me anymore pulling childish stunts. Ill be around here and there i'm more active on Nation States but i hope to attend the next airshow!!
Ace Lord
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: B-52H Stratofortress

Re: Greetings!!

Post by Ace Lord »

The name "Red Eagle" does ring a bell from back in the YSP 2.0 days. It's always good to see people return to YS and to the community, so I bid you welcome. Since it has been quite some time since you were last active, please take a few moments to review site rules and policies as they may have changed over the intervening six years.
< BoH
KingRico

Post by KingRico »

Ah, yes I see much has changed indeed. I still member when we couldn't even get the Blues to fly haha. I will bring myself up to date I see we use discord now , you guys got rid of team speak?
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Post by Flake »

Ah, I remember the "Red Eagle" Fiasco.

Glad to see you come back and also glad to see you've matured a bit. Think nothing of the past, it's done and it can't be changed. I for one am very curious as to the person you are now. Clean leaf, ya know.

Welcome "KingRico".

So, what's doing in your YS world buddy? You been online with anyone yet?
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
KingRico

Post by KingRico »

Not yet, i am going hop back in maybe join a VA, i want do the Spanish F-18 Demo so i have been doing some practicing in a regular F-18. Yea i remember it all as well, my interest in YS came back while at the Chicago Air Show this year haha. I could be hinting at a Chicago Show :?: . Regardless glad to see you old buddy!
PilotC
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: _

Post by PilotC »

KingRico wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:13 amAh, yes I see much has changed indeed. I still member when we couldn't even get the Blues to fly haha.