It´s been a long time!

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
Mig-Killer
Favorite Aircraft: UH-1H

It´s been a long time!

Post by Mig-Killer »

Hi guys!

Introducing myself, I´m Chilean, 25 years old, and a former YSPilots forum member (241st squadron pilot 2004-2009) :lol:

It´s awesome to see that the YSFlight Community is still alive and with lots of new members, squadrons and events. Looking around some posts, there are some names that I still remember from the old servers!

Back in these days I was just a teenager, now I´m a Chilean Air Force helicopter pilot. Dreams come true guys!! even in the academy I showed YSFlight to my friends, but the lack of time, which is common in military life, took me apart from YSPilots. I just vanished, but kept flying the sim when I could (not in the servers though).

What brought me here? I want to revive good old days now that I have more time and meet this community. Greetings!!!

PS: Just saw someone reuploaded the Chilean Armed Forces Pack, thanks a lot! I was looking for it because I lost my modding files!
Scarecrow
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: T-50B

Re: It´s been a long time!

Post by Scarecrow »

Welcome, sir! It's been a very, very long time! Very pleased to see you back around!

Scarecrow (Airshow fan)
Bombcat
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-14D Tomcat

Post by Bombcat »

Hey MiG-Killer! Good to see you around again, and congrats on achieving your goals! I look foreward to flying with you again.
[CAG171]Bombcat, Commander, Air Wing 171
Team Awesome # 23
YSFHQ administrator.
Richard Vo
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39

Post by Richard Vo »

Great to see a helicopter pilot here in the forum :D Salute!
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.

By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
Gunny
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Post by Gunny »

It is always a pleasure to see an alumnus come back with a success story from real life.It should be an inspiration to our members to follow their life goals in aviation or any other field for that matter.
Image[/align=centre]