Bon Voyage

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
Airbourne
Frame Rate Serial Killer
Favorite Aircraft: F-16 Fighting Falcon

Bon Voyage

Post by Airbourne »

Technically, I’ve been gone since the summertime, so I’ll just give my official final words due to the recent trend and “funeral train” of legends leaving. I feel as if it is right since I am pretty much forced to leave due to my circumstances in life.

Over the past few months I was recently hired as a flight instructor. I am getting great hours and experience from flying almost multiple times a day (I can only legally instruct in an airplane up to 8 hours within a 24-hour period :P). This has reduced my time on YSFlight from an hour or two a day, down to almost zippo per week.

A lot of the YS guys here are switching for DCS, but I will not (ok maybe I will or something idk). I need to focus on more important things now. I’ve been crawling my way through the mud and the muck of self-improvement to try and better my life (friends, dating, health, fitness, making more money, etc.). I can’t do all that and do YSFlight stuff on top of that. My goal is to become an airline pilot and with the rate of me flying, I will reach my required flight time probably by next summer. Worst case scenario, I got the U.S. Navy as a side hoe just in case the airlines wont hire a pimp.

However, you guys seriously made my fucking childhood. My very first YSAirshow was the Gatwick YSAS back in 2009 during my freshman year of high school. I flew the F-4E Phantom by Uamibow and (believe it or not) I was nervous as hell! Like what the hell, it’s a damn computer game! But then I flew the F-15C for the Hawaii Airshow and it started going up from there. Later I did the Extra 300S aerobatics at Scott AFB (just after the real Scott show) in 2010. In 2011, I performed the F-15E Strike Eagle demo, the QF-4E Phantom II demo, the F/A-18F demo, and my personal demonstration team, the Thunderwolves. Later on, I flew the F-22 demo at VNAF’s beach show in 2014 and then 2 years later the F-16C Viper demo with the amazing narration from Scarecrow. My last show I performed at way hosted by the infamous Kujo at Chanute AFB flying the Pitts S2C. I got to show off to you guys my 9 years of flight sim experience by throwing that bitch around. I was showered in love by you guys which was amazing. During these times, I become more and more advanced with GepolyO which increased the realism of my maps tenfold. Then I became familiar with blender which made people mistaken some of my screenshots for real life. My formation flying has became slicker by the years which made me give birth to two beautiful YouTube videos featuring the Blue Angels in Chicago and the Thunderbirds in Johnstown. I put a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and a little bit of jizz into those videos, and so far I am getting nothing but love, so thank you.

Now, with all this being said, these thots are looking for a daddy, so I must do what God intended and give them what they need.

So long friends.
P.S. I’m going to create a zip file of all my unfinished projects, just so you guys got something. Cause I have A LOT of maps and ground objects that have not been released. I am also in the works of making one more video that kinda goes along side the theme of “closing the book” for YS.
Halliverd 1 1
Favorite Aircraft: .

Re: Bon Voyage

Post by Halliverd 1 1 »

Grazie Ragazzi for all you help airbourne good luck