- Taskforce 58
- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:06 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-104, Tu-95, Piaggio Avanti
- Location: YYZ VOR 062 radial, 17.5 DME
- Has thanked: 53 times
- Been thanked: 236 times
http://www.space.com/17298-neil-armstro ... lo-11.html
- Posts: 548
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 am
- Favorite Aircraft: 767
- Location: Los Angeles
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
Anyway, we should have like a memorial addon of the Eagle lunar module or something. I would do it, but I still haven't firgured out those Blender python scripts...
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:33 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-86 Sabre
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 89 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Wherever we choose to go in the future - we will always be in his footsteps. Whoever we are in the future - we will always remember Neil Armstrong.
- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 697 times
- Been thanked: 1470 times
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3225
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 577 times
- Been thanked: 739 times
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1773
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Sukhoi Su-30MKM
- Location: Somewhere in Asia
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 834 times
- Been thanked: 191 times
Thank you Neil, for your contributions to mankind.
Rest In Peace.
Mein Imgur gallery. Feel free to use any of my screenshots (Crediting me is optional, but greatly appreciated)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests