- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1964
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants
- Location: Southern Plains
- Has thanked: 1052 times
- Been thanked: 746 times
Frequent Business Traveller
I think the last statement sums it up best: "Perhaps some old-fashioned manners are just what is needed, and not just when on board an airplane." No truer words have been stated in any article in recent memory. Of course, it applies only to that percentage of the general public who think they have the authority over others to do as they please.
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3224
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 577 times
- Been thanked: 733 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests