Those that game together, stay together

From the American Heritage Dictionary
mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
u2fly
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Antonov An-225 Mriya

Those that game together, stay together

Post by u2fly »

:idea: Those that game together, stay together
Max-Planck-Gesellschaft wrote: The games we play reflect the socio-ecological characteristics of the culture that we are in

Play is important for the development of complex social, emotional, physical, and cognitive skills. Play provides young individuals with a safe space to practice new behaviors without grave repercussions. While most animals engage in play, only humans engage in rule-based games. Which kinds of games people play – competitive or cooperative – may depend on their cultural background. In a new study, researchers from Leipzig, Jena, Gera, and Australia screened historical data to answer the question whether cultures play games that correspond to how cooperative they are.

(...)
:ugeek: What you think, folks?

U.S. Senator John McCain wrote:“Spending #NewYearsEve w/ brave #Ukrainian Marines at a forward combat outpost
- we stand w/ them in their fight against #Putin's aggression”

pic.twitter.com/vkz0gdozVV [archived]
(31 DEC 2016)
jsu2
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: F-16

Re: Those that game together, stay together

Post by jsu2 »

I think I could’ve lived without the brain damage apex has given me. That being said: Ys is different, as it’s more of a tight-knit community. I love my ys homies. <3