mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
- Posts: 1377
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Kiowa, Mitten, Hornet
- Location: Canada
- Has thanked: 136 times
- Been thanked: 350 times
Remember the past, respect the fallen, enjoy the future.
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:07 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 13 times
for celebration we shall be wearing these hats.
If God had wanted the army to fly, he would have made the sky brown.
If God meant man to fly, He'd have given us bigger wallets.
If God had meant for men to fly he would have made their bones hollow and not their heads.
- VNAF ONE
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 2148
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II
- Location: Indiana/Florida
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 230 times
- Been thanked: 405 times
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3239
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows 10 & XP SP3
- Has thanked: 578 times
- Been thanked: 768 times
And well said Wasp for any grateful country.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests