'Eighty dead' in Norway shooting

From the American Heritage Dictionary
mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
Eric
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Super Hornet

'Eighty dead' in Norway shooting

Post by Eric » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:50 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14252657
BBC News wrote:Eyewitnesses have been giving their accounts of the chaos following the bomb explosion near government buildings in the Norwegian capital Oslo.

Ingunn Andersen, a journalist with Norwegian public radio NRK, described the scene shortly after the blast: "Some people covered with blood are lying in the street.

"There is glass everywhere. It is total chaos. The windows of the all the surrounding buildings have been blown out."

"The political centre of Oslo just exploded," wrote one Twitter user in the city, finansakrobat, who said he had narrowly missed being at the scene of the blast.

"I should have been standing in front of the blast. Just chance that I was late. I should be dead."
My deepest condolences to the people of Norway, especially the families of the victims. :cry:
I make this website.

CharleyHotel

Re: 'Eighty dead' in Norway shooting

Post by CharleyHotel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:23 am

Thoughts and prayers

Gunny
Business Class Membership
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Post by Gunny » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:34 am

If they cant get to us they will go for some other country.Are the Norwegians even involve in combat op. against them?I think they will be now.
If I had the power I would call for all virtuous Moslem's who love there Alla and follow the teachings of Mohamed to take up arms against these pretenders of the faith and show these so called faithful the errors of there ways.
80 people who never did any thing to them snuffed out they have put themselves in the history books along side Adolf Hitler and his atrocities for all eternity.My anger runs deep and cold!
Image[/align=centre]

Turbofan
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants

Post by Turbofan » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Apparently this guy is a domestic terrorist. And he bought 6 tons of fertilizer 10 weeks ago. You know, I'm no farmer nor do I know squat about farming, but in this day and age even my suspicion level will rise if someone is buying 6 tons of fertilizer all at once. Sure, it may be only for their farm if it's huge, but in this case, it obviously wasn't. I really feel for the parents of the kids at the youth camp and those affected by the blast. Terrorists have no business being on this planet :evil:

News article
Hi! I make average, undesirable, boring grey maps for YS Flight!

Check out my YSFS videos on my Youtube channel!
-----------------------
Avatar: Pratt and Whitney JT8D-219
-----------------------
Turbofan's Terminal updated! New information on home page and WIP for 2020! Check it out!