Zombies!!!

From the American Heritage Dictionary
mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
Honey Badger
57th Polyvalent Sq
57th Polyvalent Sq
Favorite Aircraft: Anything that gets off the ground

Zombies!!!

Post by Honey Badger »

What do you say? Who remembers the "Zombie Onslaught" thread that Shutter started way back towards the beginning of the forum? That was so popular, I decided to bring it back now that we have even more members to play.
Shutter wrote:In this forum game, YSFHQ has recently come under attack by an endless legion of mindless zombies who wish to eat your brains.

The game consists of trying to find ways to survive.

GAME RULES:
Everyone is trapped in a building with limited protection from makeshift barriers. The building is 2 storeys tall. Every post is an action one person may take. Your goal is to say the right things to survive.

EVERY FIVE POSTS, SOMEONE PERFORMS AN ACTION ON BEHALF OF THE ZOMBIE HORDE. THIS POST ALLOWS FOR THE DEATH OF 1 SURVIVOR.

No double posting is allowed, and no game breaking posts are allowed. I reserve the right to move the game forward.

If you are devoured, you are eliminated for the week. Game time is real time, which means we have food enough for 3 days.

NO RESPAWNS this is because the object of the game is to survive from one Saturday to the next, which is how we determine who is the "winner"
Also needs to be added: No killing someone just because you don't like them. Try to be original (if someone made a stupid mistake...well...you know what to do).

The first week starts today and will end next Wednesday.

The situation: All players are stuck in one of the Hangers (or the terminal if you choose) at Misawa airport in Mr. Soji's Aomori map. Each player has enough food to last three days as well as 30 rounds for the assault rifle of your choice. You need to prepare the airport for the Zombie attack. The Zombies will start at Hachnohe and arrive at Misawa exactly 24 hours from this post. You have until then to set up defenses. Good luck!

BTW, Shutter, as creator of the original thread, I'll let you commandeer this if you wish.
GimiGlider
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: COMAC ARJ-21

Re: Zombies!!!

Post by GimiGlider »

are there any aircraft on the tarmac?
(can we break out of the hangar to go to other places e.g. the control tower?)
Back on topic:
Good thing I always play on this map!
*loads up AK-47 so that I don't need to later*, and goes around looking for food, water and other survival materials*
iqmal_97
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Sukhoi Su-30MKM

Post by iqmal_97 »

I'm all armed and ready for the action. Let's barricade all the buildings so that we'll have a chance to survive if all else fails.
[N007HA]Nynaiqmal_97 <= My usual online callsign
Mein Imgur gallery. Feel free to use any of my screenshots (Crediting me is optional, but greatly appreciated)
RedEagle

Post by RedEagle »

*runs around to the otherside of hanger with M-16*
GimiGlider
Veteran
Veteran

Post by GimiGlider »

Breaks into a locked chest, finds a few sniper rifles with 25 rounds, takes one, and tosses another to bernholm. I leave behind 2 sniper rifles and 17 round of ammunition.
Goes to the back of the hangar, yanks the furniture and piles it up and the entrance. Blockade ftw.
Honey Badger
57th Polyvalent Sq
57th Polyvalent Sq
Favorite Aircraft: Anything that gets off the ground

Post by Honey Badger »

The Zombies prepare for battle, gathering up every thing they can find, aircraft parts, building parts and other methods of destruction. They begin moving toward the airport a few miles away, groaning and moaning.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Pops 30 round mag into M4A1* Okay, guys. The doors are locked so we need to find a way to bust outa' here and get to the supplies in the other hangers. There aren't any aircraft in here but Bomb keeps an old F-14 in the last hanger. I assume there will be some ammunition in there and that food will be in the Terminal's food court. The hangers will be our best option when the Zombies get here. I say we board up Hanger 1 and then use the tower as a emergency safe haven. Hanger 1 is right next to it so getting to it should be pretty easy if we manage to get the side door open. *looks around and spots an old wing strut from a C172 in the corner* Lets use that to bust down the door.

BTW, no excessive posting. You must wait, say, 5 posts before posting again. That way, we won't have two people running the entire evasion. After more people join, that shouldn't be a problem.
Last edited by Honey Badger on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
GimiGlider
Veteran
Veteran

Post by GimiGlider »

Wondering, but is that F-14 flyable? Also, can we carjack the fuel trucks parked outside?
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Cheese

Post by Crazypilot »

*Get Ak47.Make RageFace.Rampage*
bernholm
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: 777-9X

Post by bernholm »

*jumps into F-14*

Let's do this

*jumps out of F-14*

Ok, scratch that.

*jumps into fuel truck*

NOW let's do this.

*pulls out assault rifle*

*hits the gas*

YEAH!!!!!
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor

Post by Crazypilot »

You are gonna get us all killed!
*Shoots bernholm's truck fuel tank*
(Big explosion)
Okay now let's build up a perimeter we don't wanna get surrounded.
GimiGlider
Veteran
Veteran

Post by GimiGlider »

We SHOULD try and escape on the fuel trucks...camp out in the mountains or something...after all, the zombies don't have transport do they? Cmon, let's be quick. Use the fuel trucks and bombs, we will park them and when the zombies get close, we can detonate them and kill them! Cool idea? We should also save one in case we are losing and need to escape. Right.
Oh, and forgot. I need to help the zombies. Right...
The zombies hasve found a abandoned bus, which they somehow drive. This causes them to come faster, but since the bus has fuel for only 2 hours, they will be arriving in 10 instead of 14 hours.
Last edited by GimiGlider on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor

Post by Crazypilot »

We shouldn't run away from a fight but let's set a trap for them we make a shelter and start firing from there once there close to us we detonate all the TNT and use the fuel trucks for a bigger explosions that will burn them and plus someone help me dump bern's body.
GimiGlider
Veteran
Veteran

Post by GimiGlider »

Nope, he survived. You hit a underground gas pipe, which exploded, then the gas truck caught on fire, and bernholm ejected/bailed out. C'mon no more killing other people guys...anyways, ANYONE WANT SNIPER RIFLES? I break into a box filled with rations. There, that should last us some time.
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor

Post by Crazypilot »

Well I have full body armor so zombies can't actually touch me (U CAN'T TOUCH THIS) or eat me for that matter but i'd like the scope from one of the rifles for my Rifle
and hurry the suns about to set I need to get back to my home and fortify up because I called for a nuclear strike and I don't wanna be out in the open when it comes I wanna be in my nuke proof underground basement.
Shiny Rice
57th Polyvalent Sq
57th Polyvalent Sq
Favorite Aircraft: Su-35

Post by Shiny Rice »

I come with you. *mounts Juggernaut armor, wears it, build my ACR with Remington 6.8 special caliber with hybrid scope and grenade launcher*. WATCH AND LEARN.
CO of the 57th Cloud Rippers
"We rip those clouds apart so you can see the sun!"
Now 100% more decomissioned!
GimiGlider
Veteran
Veteran

Post by GimiGlider »

Watches. Cooool...Right, I break down the locked door (Finally!) and rush into the next hangar. I find some body armor and missiles, with some wiring. I wire up traps behind and around the hangars, then get bombcat's old F-14. I hijack the fuel trucks, and after putting some fuel from each one into the tomcat until the tank if full,I park them behind the hangars, ready to be detonated at a moment's notice. I also barricade the control tower and other hangars.
I get into the tomcat and load it up with bombs. (to be continued, no one blow up the tomcat please.)
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor

Post by Crazypilot »

Okay Nuke strike comes when Zombies come okay I have a plan
Rise and shine uses his awesome firepower to cover me,gimi and berny to get some stuff and build a defense bunker where we pileup I'll get my stuff from mah house anyone agree?
Shiny Rice
57th Polyvalent Sq
57th Polyvalent Sq
Favorite Aircraft: Su-35

Post by Shiny Rice »

Yes. *mounting a Dillion M134 Minigun in ur house*
CO of the 57th Cloud Rippers
"We rip those clouds apart so you can see the sun!"
Now 100% more decomissioned!
iqmal_97
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Sukhoi Su-30MKM

Post by iqmal_97 »

I'm pretty experienced in being a sniper. May I have one of those, if there is any left. *Runs on top of building roof*

Sniper cover is on guyz.
[N007HA]Nynaiqmal_97 <= My usual online callsign
Mein Imgur gallery. Feel free to use any of my screenshots (Crediting me is optional, but greatly appreciated)
Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor

Post by Crazypilot »

*puts on intercom*
''Yo Iqmal cover me I'm going in close range with a katana gonna have some fun with these low level zombies''