Helping Japan

From the American Heritage Dictionary
mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
wingzfan99
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 757-200

Helping Japan

Post by wingzfan99 »

Ladies and Gentlemen of YSFHQ,

As you know, those of us involved in YSFlight share a special (though sometimes strained) relationship with the nation of Japan and with many online communities based there and throughout Asia. In the wake of the recent earthquake and tsunami disaster, along with the potential nuclear disaster, I think it would be rather appropriate for those of us who are able to help to do so.

I understand that this community is made up largely of unemployed teenagers and cash-strapped college kids (myself being one of them), but for those of us who have the ability, I'm asking you to contribute a small amount. You can do so through the American Red Cross by clicking here. I've chosen the Red Cross because they're reputable and because they actually allow you to designate exactly what project/relief effort you'd like to donate to.

Thanks,

Wingzfan99
Wingzfan "The Budgetman" 99
Treasurer, YSFHQ

Founder and Admin of the site once known as YSUpload
Venom
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-15E Strike Eagle

Re: Helping Japan

Post by Venom »

God Bless Japan
Iceman
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper

Re: Helping Japan

Post by Iceman »

God bless Japan.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax