From the American Heritage Dictionary
mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
have lotsa cake
- Posts: 3153
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:54 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Sr-71
- Location: On that golden road to Samarkand.
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 41 times
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:07 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 13 times
Happy Birthday to Ysflight's Furry Mascot.
If God had wanted the army to fly, he would have made the sky brown.
If God meant man to fly, He'd have given us bigger wallets.
If God had meant for men to fly he would have made their bones hollow and not their heads.
- Frame Rate Serial Killer
- Posts: 475
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:51 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-16 Fighting Falcon
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 107 times
- Been thanked: 349 times
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:38 am
- Favorite Aircraft: A car
- Location: Winnipeg, I think
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests