mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Lockheed L1011, B100 King Air, DHC-6, Boeing 727
- Location: Southern US
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
For me, it's:
1. L-1011 (obviously)
1. They ain't "sharklets", like Turbofan said.
2. The Tu-114 should really go back into service in a redesigned form.
3. The L-1011 should also return, too.
4. My posts are repeatedly deleted on the AM3 forum.
5. Concorde must return!
6. Fegelein can never die, even when Hitler himself tries to kill him. (Downfall parodies)
7. Embraer should restart production of the EMB-110 and EMB-120, as those are my two favourite prop planes.
"LoL cArgO dOOr" -McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, my sworn enemy
- Posts: 1258
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: CH-136 Kiowa, Yak-130 Mitten
- Location: Canada
- Has thanked: 117 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
Legacy Hornet is best fighter.
BK-117 and Kiowa are tied for best helicopter.
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
- Posts: 1990
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Spaceships I see when in a K hole
- Location: In a K Hole
- OS: My Mind
- Has thanked: 224 times
- Been thanked: 222 times
My favourite fighter aircraft is SHAR FA.2 with Ground Attack being Tonka, Bomber being Vulcan.
Best civilian has to be either the VC10 or Tristar due to both being too far ahead of their times to be successful. Best GA is Grob 115E Tutor, great fun to fly
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1898
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants
- Location: Central OK
- Has thanked: 1009 times
- Been thanked: 691 times
Favourite military transport: Lockheed C-5A Galaxy. No other plane can produce such glorious sounds.
Favourite civilian airliner: Look to the right. 'nough said.
Favourite general aviation: Gulfstream IV and V. Just looks-wise.
ATRP: When used in my posts refers to "Air Traffic Replay Project"
Avatar: Pratt and Whitney JT8D-219
My general rant: I will call them blended winglets, not Sharklets; There is no CEO, it's just simply put, an Airbus 319/320/321, or the 320NEO, 321NEO etc. I didn't land IN DAL, I landed AT DAL. On the other hand, I did land in Dallas.
Website GRID updated for 2019. New stuff in the works!
Hi! I make average, undesirable, boring grey maps for YS Flight!
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:32 am
- Favorite Aircraft: So long as it isn't fictional, I like it
- Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 342 times
- Been thanked: 171 times
Favourite Military Transport: C-130H Hercules
Favourite Civilian Airliner(s): (In no particular order) Airbus A340-600, Boeing 757-200, Airbus A350-900, Boeing 717-200, Airbus A320neo, Boeing 787-9, DHC-8-Q300
Favourite GA: Cirrus SR-22T
Favourite Aerobat(s): Moaflight YS-34A (Fictional T-34 variant) (A little bias there) or PAC CT/4E Airtrainer
- The Second Maverick
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 am
- Favorite Aircraft: B737MAX, B787, Su-57 PAK-FA, F/A-18F Super Hornet
- Location: Indonesia
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Has thanked: 641 times
- Been thanked: 233 times
Favourite Military Transport(s) : A400M and C-17
Favourite Civilian Airliner(s) : Boeing 737 MAX series, Boeing 777 family, and Boeing 787 family
Favourite GA(s) : Beechcraft Bonanza and Cessna 172
- Richard Vo
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39
- Location: Sweden
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 316 times
- Been thanked: 111 times
Favorite fighter jets: F-5 Tiger II, F-15 Strike Eagle, F-16, Eurofigher Typhoon and Gripen
Favorite GA: Eurostar/Sportstar (I've controlled it inflight) and PA-28 (I've controlled it inflight too)
Favorite helicopter: UH-1, CH-47 and UH-60
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.
By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @rv_aviation02 and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
- Modding Team
- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:07 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: uk & germany fighter
- Location: gateshead/newcastle
- Has thanked: 201 times
- Been thanked: 538 times
Favorite small airliner: p-180
Favorite xplanes: trs-2
Favorite Military trainers: yak-130, ta-50 and a-4 skyhawk
Favorite Military fighter jets: typhoon, tornado, j-10, f-22, su-27, f15e/i, f-16 family and su-57
Favorite Military navy jets: sea vixen, sea hawk, and su-33
Favorite Military bombers: b-52, b-1b, b-2, vulcan, nimrod, Breguet Atlantic br-1150, mirage iv, tu-22 and tu-95
Favorite Military tanker: kc-135, vc-10, victor and a310
Favorite Military awacs: E-737 and e-3d
Favorite Military Transports: c-130, an-225 and il-76
Favorite helicopter: nh-90, eurocopter tiger and z-10
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-14D Tomcat
- Location: Virginia
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
Team Awesome # 23
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests