mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Lockheed L1011, B100 King Air, DHC-6, Boeing 727
- Location: Southern US
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 13 times
For me, it's:
1. L-1011 (obviously)
1. They ain't "sharklets", like Turbofan said.
2. The Tu-114 should really go back into service in a redesigned form.
3. The L-1011 should also return, too.
4. My posts are repeatedly deleted on the AM3 forum.
5. Concorde must return!
6. Fegelein can never die, even when Hitler himself tries to kill him. (Downfall parodies)
7. Embraer should restart production of the EMB-110 and EMB-120, as those are my two favourite prop planes.
"LoL cArgO dOOr" -McDonnell-Douglas DC-10, my sworn enemy
- Posts: 1309
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Kiowa, Mitten, Hornet
- Location: Canada
- Has thanked: 125 times
- Been thanked: 268 times
Legacy Hornet is best fighter.
BK-117 and Kiowa are tied for best helicopter.
I stole your turnip. Now you must come and defend your honour. ~ Hank Green
- Posts: 2037
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Sea Jet
- Location: Wales
- OS: Windows NT
- Has thanked: 246 times
- Been thanked: 242 times
My favourite fighter aircraft is SHAR FA.2 with Ground Attack being Tonka, Bomber being Vulcan.
Best civilian has to be either the VC10 or Tristar due to both being too far ahead of their times to be successful. Best GA is Grob 115E Tutor, great fun to fly
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1944
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants
- Location: Central OK
- Has thanked: 1033 times
- Been thanked: 736 times
Favourite military transport: Lockheed C-5A Galaxy. No other plane can produce such glorious sounds.
Favourite civilian airliner: Look to the right. 'nough said.
Favourite general aviation: Gulfstream IV and V. Just looks-wise.
Check out my YSFS videos on my Youtube channel!
Avatar: Pratt and Whitney JT8D-219
Turbofan's Terminal updated! New information on home page and WIP for 2020! Check it out!
My two cents:
Most over-used phrase of 2020: "New normal". Can we stop with that already? Pandemics do not last forever, and things will eventually go back to normal.
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:32 am
- Favorite Aircraft: So long as it isn't fictional, I like it
- Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 342 times
- Been thanked: 171 times
Favourite Military Transport: C-130H Hercules
Favourite Civilian Airliner(s): (In no particular order) Airbus A340-600, Boeing 757-200, Airbus A350-900, Boeing 717-200, Airbus A320neo, Boeing 787-9, DHC-8-Q300
Favourite GA: Cirrus SR-22T
Favourite Aerobat(s): Moaflight YS-34A (Fictional T-34 variant) (A little bias there) or PAC CT/4E Airtrainer
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 am
- Favorite Aircraft: B737-MAX, B787, F-35A, and F/A-18F
- Location: Indonesia
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Has thanked: 665 times
- Been thanked: 257 times
Favourite Military Transport(s) : A400M and C-17
Favourite Civilian Airliner(s) : Boeing 737 MAX series, Boeing 777 family, and Boeing 787 family
Favourite GA(s) : Beechcraft Bonanza and Cessna 172
- Posts: 528
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39
- Location: Sweden
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 320 times
- Been thanked: 114 times
Favorite fighter jets: F-5 Tiger II, F-15 Strike Eagle, F-16, Eurofigher Typhoon and Gripen
Favorite GA: Eurostar/Sportstar (I've controlled it inflight) and PA-28 (I've controlled it inflight too)
Favorite helicopter: UH-1, CH-47 and UH-60
By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
- Modding Team
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:07 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: uk & germany fighter
- Location: gateshead/newcastle
- Has thanked: 210 times
- Been thanked: 553 times
Favorite small airliner: p-180
Favorite xplanes: trs-2
Favorite Military trainers: yak-130, ta-50 and a-4 skyhawk
Favorite Military fighter jets: typhoon, tornado, j-10, f-22, su-27, f15e/i, f-16 family and su-57
Favorite Military navy jets: sea vixen, sea hawk, and su-33
Favorite Military bombers: b-52, b-1b, b-2, vulcan, nimrod, Breguet Atlantic br-1150, mirage iv, tu-22 and tu-95
Favorite Military tanker: kc-135, vc-10, victor and a310
Favorite Military awacs: E-737 and e-3d
Favorite Military Transports: c-130, an-225 and il-76
Favorite helicopter: nh-90, eurocopter tiger and z-10
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-14D Tomcat
- Location: Virginia
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
Team Awesome # 23
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests