YSFlight addon development, questions, tutorials, & more!
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:45 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: [eject]757-200alitalia
- Has thanked: 28 times
- Been thanked: 12 times
hi ppl i was working on my saab planes but i have to reset my pc and all the programs got deleted and now i reinstalled blender and python added the ys flight scripts but when i try to import a dnm file it says python script error check console
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:31 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: virtual ones
- Location: Toulouse, France
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 25 times
Could you post a screenshot of the console please so that I diagnose the problem?
- Posts: 3153
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:54 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Sr-71
- Location: On that golden road to Samarkand.
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 41 times
he asked for a shot eject.
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:05 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified
- Location: Pgh
- Has thanked: 169 times
- Been thanked: 198 times
He also clicked the "problem solved" button and there's a gigantic green checkmark. Quit bringing up old posts: you're not some knight in shining armor.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests