Personal work in progress topics go here
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: MiG-29N,SU-30 MKM

Re: NajmiCreative's Hangar

Post by NajmiCreative »

@Herven,
The ATR's are came from Wic Works Pack,but my version taken from YSFlightSEA and add pilots and moving yoke in the cockpit
My official website
My Twitter NOTE:All my rework model are allowed for repaint and need to credit on publish..no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]
YSFKHerven
Favorite Aircraft: L-1011

Post by YSFKHerven »

Thanks for kind reply Najmi.

If you do not mind, can you please send your version of ATR-72 (Blank) to my email?

Thanks in Advance

LEGIT from Herven team ^^
YSFan
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Airbus A380, Saab 340, Lockheed L1011, NAMC YS-11

Post by YSFan »

Could you do the same for me as well? Thx in advance.
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

seems Rayani Air still having trouble...If Rayani Air will cease it's operation,I will pull it out from VMA Pack ASAP
EDIT:in the same time,I also will make some new repaints prior to the pack when Rayani Air is out..but if it still stand for some more longer time,the repaints will made on the end of the year
My official website
My Twitter NOTE:All my rework model are allowed for repaint and need to credit on publish..no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]
Richard Vo
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A380, JAS-39

Post by Richard Vo »

NajmiCreative wrote:seems Rayani Air still having trouble...If Rayani Air will cease it's operation,I will pull it out from VMA Pack ASAP
EDIT:in the same time,I also will make some new repaints prior to the pack when Rayani Air is out..but if it still stand for some more longer time,the repaints will made on the end of the year
malaysia will put the a380 fleet on sold in 2018 and replace by a350 so you should consider about replacing aircraft.
Regard
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.

By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

Quan Vo wrote:malaysia will put the a380 fleet on sold in 2018 and replace by a350 so you should consider about replacing aircraft.
Regard
I kinda disagree with A380 being replace with A350 as it actually the B777 is the one that will being replace with...
and Christoph Mueller expected to resign this September,maybe people after him would reconsider the Superjumbo's
still,kinda sad if it will be sell it :( ,but what else they could do...
My official website
Richard Vo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Richard Vo »

Turkish Airlines will consider about leasing 2 MAS's a380. That's a pretty good news :)
The A380 is ahead of its time. With the resilient passenger traffic growth for times to come (reference from Airbus's Global Market Forecast), plus congested airports, the A380 could not be ignored.

By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero and if you have Twitter, please drop a follow on @vhaq_aero. Appreciate that!
AdityaB
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: All

Post by AdityaB »

Quan Vo wrote:Turkish Airlines will consider about leasing 2 MAS's a380. That's a pretty good news :)
any specific reason why MAS is removing the A380? :(

-----------------------

Anyway,

can we know if MASwings will be added? :)
Please note that I do not mean any kind of offence in any of my posts
My Website:
YS Flight South Asia
Get full list of
my releases at:
AdityaB's Facility
:) :) :)
*temporarily unavailable further details
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

AdityaB wrote:
Quan Vo wrote:Turkish Airlines will consider about leasing 2 MAS's a380. That's a pretty good news :)
any specific reason why MAS is removing the A380? :(

-----------------------

Anyway,

can we know if MASwings will be added? :)
1.the specific reason known that the A380 will be sell or lease because of it's large capacity which it sometimes didn't have the seats full on one flight

2.MasWings will be add to the pack when I made the Borneo map one(as it flies on that region only)
My official website
Richard Vo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Richard Vo »

NajmiCreative wrote: 1.the specific reason known that the A380 will be sell or lease because of it's large capacity which it sometimes didn't have the seats full on one flight

2.MasWings will be add to the pack when I made the Borneo map one(as it flies on that region only)
That's a nice piece of infos. Move up now, how is your Malaysia-Singapore airports project? Any progress? :)

NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

Tomorrow,2nd of August 2016,I'm officially will put all project include side project Sukhoi Megapack to halt and give way for my real life things and studies,but don't worry I will back on early/mid December as the exam over..
anyway,I would be have in the forum some time to look updates on the forum...
My official website
MrFunnybone
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: UFO

Post by MrFunnybone »

hey najmi, i looked through all your project posts and i really dont think u get the credit u deserve for your fantastic work. I know its kinda slow around here so response is kinda lacking but I just wanted to remind you that you are doing a good job, i know it might feel like none of your work here matters (well at least it does for me) but just keep working at it when you get back. take care.
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

Finally,we're officially back in business...(this thread already get dusty for a while...)
apparently,the projects will be make in sequence which:
A330-A340 Series => Flankers Family => Il-76/78/A-50 Candid/Midas/Mainstay => A300 Series
=> Peninsular of Malaysia-Singapore => Non-American Aircraft Carrier (NAAC) Pack => F/A-18 Series
=> MD-11 ver 1.1 =>B737-100/200
the projects previously posted on Screencaps (Unedited) and Current Projects were recognized as unofficial on the time before my SPM exam
My official website
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

today's repaints on the A330,A332F of Turkish Cargo and Avianca Cargo
My official website
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

last one for -200F,MNG Airlines Cargo
will be moving to passenger variant of -200 and -300,3 one each variant with 3 powerplants
lol,now I thinking to add in another work in parallel from the list with so it could end faster (especially Peninsular of Malaysia-Singapore)

EDIT:
I also left some work on 2 of the carriers
added decals and some 'borrowed' details on Kuznetsov
isn't the word of "Адмирал Флота Советского Союза Кузнецов"beautiful,right?
re-assembled 3ds model of Charles De Gaulle R91(originated from Military AI Works) and added deck markings
yet work on restoration of my late dad's laptop even didn't started yet,with reason of "not yet buy the things to fix it" by my uncle
lol the carriers looks resemble to myself (Su-33 on Kuznetsov) and my "crush" (Rafale M on CDG R91) :lol:
My official website
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

2 out of 3 A330-200 paints finished (old Emirates and Air Berlin)
now for CF6 powered one and then move to -300
EDIT:
more details on Admiral Kuznetsov
scaled the name and borrowed the Kashtan CIWS from KZS Kuznetsov
also made a copy and modified the island bridge into Liaoning 16
I also like one of the comments in Facebook regarding Liaoning 16
one of Facebook user wrote:smart move buy it cheap. it would cost lot more if they bought it as carrier. ? ukraine can sell anything at any black friday sales price.
My official website
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

today's paint,last for A330-200 and first on A330-300
Qantas new paint (newroo)
aslo scratch-made both Qantas logo 2007-2015 and 2016 version
and,no doubt with,Aeroflot (plus scratch made the SkyTeam logo and both word "Russian Airlines" in english and russian)
next in -300 variant is Vietnam Airlines and Finnair
My official website
Richard Vo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Richard Vo »

Just to let you know...Vietnam Airlines doesn't operate the -300 variants. The airline operate the -200. :)

NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

Quan Vo wrote:Just to let you know...Vietnam Airlines doesn't operate the -300 variants. The airline operate the -200. :)
thanks,@Quan,I was too excited for it even I didn't realize it's actually -200(because my crush had vacation to Vietnam lately,already head home today...)
anyway,I'll swap it with Delta Air Lines (luckily I didn't make the Vietnam for now)
My official website
NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by NajmiCreative »

some improvements on the A330/A340 Family (no repaints today...)
added lights
better nose
aligned horizontal stabilizer (by shifting 0.8m backward)
My official website